Used Darwin Roxy or New NVT Roxy?

Thanks for all your affirmative responses! I do love darwin, it is something special about it - although I am quite happy with my E/W bays and Piccadilly which is NVT (Hanover is light NVT, so a bit different). But haven't had them that long, and not sure if it will patinate in exactly the same way.

Bluecat, I was thinking a little bit about the weight, actually, and waiting for someone saying something about that. I do think my olive roxy is heavy, and it's not the bag I prefer to go shopping for hours with... So hope I won't regret 'turning down' the option of a lighter version of the classic.

Anyone who knows the darwin vs the NVT weight? Have to have a look in the thread about weight later.

I had/have the option of buying a new NVT roxy for 20% off, but I haven't seen it yet (it hasn't arrived in the store yet). Planned to buy it if I liked the graining. But when I saw this in Darwin, with an even lower price tag...., I thought I had to take the chance. The colour, in addition to the graining on the darwin one seems very nice.

I have not promised to buy the other bag, just said I was interested/wanted it, if the graining was how I wanted it (not smooth). Still I feel a bit guilty.., since she prob thinks I will buy it. I have bought quite a few bags from her (and prob will later too), so should not feel guilty, but..

The third 'issue' was that I wanted a new oak roxy style bag that I can totally patinate myself, since rosie was pre-loved. But I bought olive roxy new, and also darwin oak elgin and effie, so guess that shouldn't really be a big issue:lol: and they don't even have a patina yet..:blush:

I think Darwin is the best, but agree with bluecat: the combination with Roxy is seriously heavy. I could only use it for very short periods.
But since you already have a darwin roxy, this is probably not a big problem for you.
So, you did:tup: OK

Oh Lillemy, what a choice! - I've got hung up about my choc Roxy being NVT (given its oval label, yet the tags said Darwin - which is it? Does it matter?)
You've gone with your heart - I'm sure the other vendor will be OK.

Will look forward to the pics!!