URGENT!!! The design is coming off my 2 month old wapity! HELP!

I really hope they will take it back and exchange it because my wapity has a few signs of "used-ness", if that is even a word. i am really sad and worried...... keep posting, and for a final time, GOOD NIGHT!

Yeah, you should just try go ask what they can do about it.
And if they can exchange, that would be great.
And yeah, you mentioned that yours there's signs of worn..but well..just give it a try.. Even it is, it's a defect item, so there's no way they are going to re-sell a return/defect item anyway..
Mine is still as new I must say, cos I didn't use it that much..yet that still happened..

Ops, by the way, I agree with newaddiction..wapity in MC is just too cute! If I could change, I think I might still go for MC...but the white one...cos even if it happens again, I think white won't be that obvious.
I won't be exchanging mine tho cos it's already almost 3 mths I owned it(but I discovered about the prob after 1 mth I got it).
So I don't think they'll accept it..

Gd night & good luck! ;)

Oh.. that's so sad to hear!

I also have a problem with my white MC mini HL, which I brought back to LV. They said they need to do quality check before they decide what they can do, so I havn't heard from them yet.

But I can understand your distress - I was very upset when I found the bleeding on my mini HL! I do think they ought to be able to give an answer. I have always wanted to get a MC wapity, but now I am having second thoughts.......

Hope you find out soon.... update us ok?

wow... I also bought my MC white wapity 2 months ago, so far so great, but I hope that it won't happen to mine. I don't use mine much tho (prob. 10X total), may I ask how often you use it?
Anyway, I hope LV can fix the prob.........

i am really sad... *sniffle, sniffle*.... i love the wapity shape, but i am nervous that that is going to happn again...maybe i should get it in mono....

Why don't you take it back to LV after all you have a 1 year warranty on the item and since the MC is rubbing off in color. I would exchange it for the Monogram Wapity which is just as adorable or check out another MC which may be in better condition.

wow... I also bought my MC white wapity 2 months ago, so far so great, but I hope that it won't happen to mine. I don't use mine much tho (prob. 10X total), may I ask how often you use it?
Anyway, I hope LV can fix the prob.........

For mine, I only used less than 10x and 1mth after I purchase it - when I discovered the rubbed off..and that's how it look(pic posted earlier).

2 months with lots of use...I'm not sure your going to get much sympathy at lv...do you have a good sa? I mean we all know (it even says in the mc care booklet) that mc does "rub off" or "fade" if you will over time, so if it's obviously been used, their probably going to tell you to bad, so sad. Sorry this happened to you!

^^bagoholicvicky,
So your Mini HL is with them now? How long has it been now?
And how long after the purchase did you brought them back?

I brought it back on 1st Jan. Haven't heard from them since. There was bleeding from presumably the glue. You can see the story and pics below. I bought the mini HL back in Dec 2003 when they were first launched and I'm not the only one affected. I went back to LV and the CS officer was not too friendly and all, but she said she would have to send it back for a quality check before they advise on what to do. She promised to get back to me within 7 working days.

I hope they can give me an exchange/credit refund. It's my only white MC piece and I loved it! :sad:

Read the story here: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton/need-to-hear-white-multicolore-mini-hl-owners-78083.html

Oh dear....I want a white MC wapity too....but I may just stay away from this line all together because I've about a bunch of people with these problems. Instead of using that raspberry color in the white MC bags they should have just used the mole color they use in the black MC bags, that would solve the bleeding problem (or maybe wouldn't make it as noticable).:s