Urgent SOS: are jeans and white flaps a bad mix?

Hi! I was worried about this as well when I got my white jumbo. :nogood: I have had no problems whatsoever wearing them with my Rock & Republics! R&R jeans come with a "warning" tag about color transfer onto lighter colored clothing. I haven't had any problem with my white jumbo on denim, or any colored clothing for that matter.

eeps! it was my R&R VB crown jeans that stained my dk white flap! i have to send it to have the denim color transfer removed soon! shin, did you see the color transfer on the corners of the back pocket of my flap that day? :s

Hi dear. sounds like white caviar is quite a strong bag, perfect with Jeans in tropical country hehee... I would highly recommend that you get this bag... so pretty, and if I remember it correctly, Nicky Hilton wore it with flowy sun dresses and shorts.... and they look great too..

what other colors are you considering? Red ? I would love to have the violet, saw it quite sometime ago, but I guess I am not brave enough to venture into lambskin yet... let us know your decision ya... and silver HW is good choice since you already have the gold HW on reissue.

hello dear! yes yes i am so tempted now, i think the picture sent to me by the SA really sold me hehee. i would love bleu fonce, violet or red but then again i think the red wouldn't really suit me (i love the metallic red reissue kind of red more). and yes i want a caviar jumbo!!! lambskin would just kill me i think, i am so rough on my bags.

i just realised if i get the white jumbo, my mum could use it too! she is crazeee about white bags hahaha...

eeps! it was my R&R VB crown jeans that stained my dk white flap! i have to send it to have the denim color transfer removed soon! shin, did you see the color transfer on the corners of the back pocket of my flap that day? :s

haha i know the gals pointed it out, but honestly i couldn't really see it! only when u look reeeeally hard, then a very slight tinge was visible at the corner, but not that visible! babe do u find your dark white hard to match w clothes?

It should be fine. I live in jeans and I carried my white jumbo flap a lot last summer and when I noticed a hint of transfer on the back, I used applegarde conditioner and got it off very easily and there is not a trace of it. You can also do baby wipes periodically. Id go for it. White caviar is easy to maintain. Any other white bag you get is prone to transfer anyway. At least caviar is easy to get the transfer off.

I don't own a white flap but I own the red 07 flap caviar. Like you, I wear a lot of dark rinsed jeans and I noticed the color got rubbed onto my red caviar slightly. The most evident is around the edge of the back pocket of the purse. I swear I am not going to get a lighter color purse from then on.

i don't have any color transfer on my bags thankfully.....but just for future reference where do you get applegarde conditioner? thanks

hi dear! do u do anything to "maintain" your white jumbo, like clean it on occasion or any "special" storage requirement?
I guess I'm an odd ball in the way I store my bags. I actually don't keep them in their dust bags, since I think it's such a hassle to store them that way, and I like to be able to see my bags and wear them on rotation... Instead, I hang them on my "Huggable Hangers" by Joy Mangano and keep them in my closet. I haven't had any problems so far.

I check my bags often to see if they're dirty in any way. I use Apple Garde products as well. I treat all of my Chanels (except my patent ones) with the rain/stain repellent spray, and I also use their leather cleaner and conditioner, both of which I highly recommend.