Updated: We want to know what's in your bag?!

RM Maven

Rebecca Minkoff Rep
Mar 19, 2008
Ladies,

We want to know What's In Your Bag, so we can feature it on our website!

What we need is, a full length picture of you with your bag, a close up shot of your bag and what's in it and finally a picture of the contents of your bag laid out. :coolpics:

You can see an examples on our website http://www.rebeccaminkoff.com. Click on the GIRLS link and then go to the In Her Bag section and view the pictures of the 3 different girls.

Please also send us a short bio of, name, how old you are, where your from, what your job is, and why you love RM so much. :heart:

Then we'd also like to know some of your favorites:
City
Date or lunch spot
Clothing Designer
Shoe Designer
Accessory
Place to shop
Movie
Vacation Spot
Restaurant
Type of food
Magazine
Book
Artist
Musician
Memory
RM bag
Can't live without....
Fashion must have
And anything else you crave

Please send them to [email protected]

Thank you in advance gals, we look forward to seeing what's in your bag! :smile:

If we submit, can we do it with just our first name? Cuz that's a whole lot of personal info for people to be able to google about us, KWIM? :biggrin:

Love the idea, can't wait to see the pics!

Here are answers to your questions. :tup:
Also we won't necessarily use every entry that is submitted.

Is there a date that the submissions must be made by?
Nope.

If we submit, can we do it with just our first name? Cuz that's a whole lot of personal info for people to be able to google about us.
You don't have to put your full name on if you don't want to. We may not use ALL your personal info.

I don't post my picture anywhere on line (long story) can I still submit the question and answer part?
Sure!