Updated: We want to know what's in your bag?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ladies,

We want to know What's In Your Bag, so we can feature it on our website!

What we need is, a full length picture of you with your bag, a close up shot of your bag and what's in it and finally a picture of the contents of your bag laid out. :coolpics:

You can see an examples on our website http://www.rebeccaminkoff.com. Click on the GIRLS link and then go to the In Her Bag section and view the pictures of the 3 different girls.

Please also send us a short bio of, name, how old you are, where your from, what your job is, and why you love RM so much. :heart:

Then we'd also like to know some of your favorites:
    City
    Date or lunch spot
    Clothing Designer
    Shoe Designer
    Accessory
    Place to shop
    Movie
    Vacation Spot
    Restaurant
    Type of food
    Magazine
    Book
    Artist
    Musician
    Memory
    RM bag
    Can't live without....
    Fashion must have
    And anything else you crave

Please send them to codi@rebeccaminkoff.com

Thank you in advance gals, we look forward to seeing what's in your bag! :smile:

2. Maven, is there a date that the submissions must be made by?

3. Maven I took some pics today! I will email them to you tonight with my resume LOL :nuts:

4. Can't wait to see more of you on RM!

5. I'll have to wait until my Basketweave gets here, or my yellow nikki! That'll be about 2 weeks! Hope I can still get in on this by then!!

6. If we submit, can we do it with just our first name? Cuz that's a whole lot of personal info for people to be able to google about us, KWIM? :biggrin:

Love the idea, can't wait to see the pics!

7. ^yes hitchcock i think that's a good idea.

8. ^^^ITA. Having people know our full name, age, and what city we live in, and a full picture of us is a LOT of info.

9. I don;t post my picture anywhere on line (long story) can I still submit the question and answer part?

10. :lol::lol::lol:

11. ^can't wait to see your submissions!

12. Here are answers to your questions. :tup:
    Also we won't necessarily use every entry that is submitted.

Is there a date that the submissions must be made by?
    Nope.

If we submit, can we do it with just our first name? Cuz that's a whole lot of personal info for people to be able to google about us.
    You don't have to put your full name on if you don't want to. We may not use ALL your personal info.

I don't post my picture anywhere on line (long story) can I still submit the question and answer part?
    Sure!

13. I can't wait to see you guys on the website!!!!

14. I'll have to remember to take some pics this weekend! I'm looking forward to seeing others' pictures soon!

15. ^bump