Update On Waikele LS Outlet...PIRATA!

yup that is what nancy told me over the phone "delivery van trouble"...it is sorta lame, maybe they want to hold off so we all can go down there and just buy whatever merchandise they have, cause you know we ladies have that "IMPULSE" just to buy. Just in case I'm going to stop by there in the afternoon just to take a peek, since i'll be there meeting a friend at genki for lunch. I'll let y'all know if i spy PIRATA!

i guess the way the SA told me that they were going to put it out on friday, it kinda seemed like they already had it in but just were waiting to put it out.

no worries though because i don't mind going to waikele on the weekend. ;) at least i'll be able to spend a little more time there than if it was on a weekday. :smile:

ok, i just called the LS outlet and spoke to Nancy. I asked if Pirata was in...and she didn't say yes or no. she simple said "the day just started and maybe this afternoon or later in the day"...hmm...does that mean it's in?! Well, i'm going to stop by later on today just to double check.

ok, i just called the LS outlet and spoke to Nancy. I asked if Pirata was in...and she didn't say yes or no. she simple said "the day just started and maybe this afternoon or later in the day"...hmm...does that mean it's in?! Well, i'm going to stop by later on today just to double check.

That means I'm going tonight to pick up my hold. Finally :dothewave: