Update on lost bag

Happy for your result and you are quite lucky! That's why I do not order anything from LV! I went to their store to buy the bag, even at the store, they had tried to sell me a bag has darker patina, nail scratches and uneven stitching on it.

Well I am happy your bag was eventually found! Too bad LV customer service treated you that way, a wavy zipper would annoy the heck out of me, I want my zippers to be flat as they should be. I would def order from the store directly instead of ordering online. Now that I live primarily in area without an LV close by I plan on using that method versus ordering online.

I really don't know how it could be a scam..I had my receipt. It was just some fluke I guess but I didn't like feeling they thought I was dishonest . In the end I guess the bag was found and they refunded my money. Now to see if I get the bag. Thank you :smile:

Nor do I, If I were you I would email Paris and explain the whole situation to them and let them know who and how you were treated. Sounds to me that some of LV SA's need lessons in proper Customer Care.

Glad you at least got the bag even though it was not in A1 condition!