Update on Heart Coin Purse!

I got a call from my boyfriend a couple of minutes ago that my Pomme d'amour heart just arrived. I'll post pictures as soon as I get home which will be in about 4 hours :yahoo:

*edited for typos...I really need more coffee*

I had my daughter reserve mine at LV Scottsdale this morning. They got only TWO of each. (Pomme Red, Framboise, Perle and MC White). They started a waiting list and since she went today mine are mine. They imprinted her CC and will charge it on the 1st. The red are now gone (I got 2 reds and a pink). My SA said each store will probably only get 2 of each, so if you want them you better GO to your store today and give them your CC info. They have them in stock now. I also reserved the Valentines scarf also, that should be in any day. HURRY!

oh, the Vernis ones are sooo cute, they have a little enamel flower thingie on one side of the chain, the MC dont. The price is $350.00 each.

What does the Valentine's Day scarf look like? I stopped down at my LV store today, and they imprinted my cc too for a mc heart (for my daughter for Valentine's Day - I just love that girl!). I didn't see the Valentine's Day Scarf - can you refer me to a place where I can see a photo. I did buy a brown/caramel silk two layer scarf - it's beautiful!