Update of "I just had the worst customer service thread"

OP: I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with Coach's customer service. Just try to remember that ANY company that you talk to on the phone will have some people working for them that are super friendly and helpful and then, sometimes you will get on the line with someone who sounds rude and unfriendly. I remember the first time I ever called Coach, I was trying to order something with a merchandise credit that I had and the woman who I talked to was less than friendly and was very brief with me, like she wanted to get off the phone ASAP.
I didn't and won't hold that against Coach. I know that thier Customer service reps are only human and when I get someone who isn't very friendly( with any company ), I just remind myself that, Hey, this person may be having a bad day or something and if I don't feel like they are helping me, I will try back and talk to someone else.

OH wow, sorry you had to deal with a rude SA.
It sounds like it is just a hold. It will typically take 3 to 5 days for that to fall off.
After it does call your bank and explain to them the issue. If they don't comply with reversal of your fees over the phone, then go into a branch and speak with the branch manager or personal banker, they will remove the fees. Worse case senario, if this post to your account you will incurr even more fees/if you have other outstanding debts or checks going through on the account you will receive more fees. .

Yuck, technology is a blessing and a curse...Very Goodluck to you.

soorry for the mess up and you have every right to be pissed. over draft fees money beig loss is not fun especially in our economy. dont act as if it was her fault cause it wasn't how would she know she was actually beinng charged if she never got confirmation. if your order goes through then the next page should say thank you for...... but did it no so.

soorry for the mess up and you have every right to be pissed. over draft fees money beig loss is not fun especially in our economy. dont act as if it was her fault cause it wasn't how would she know she was actually beinng charged if she never got confirmation. if your order goes through then the next page should say thank you for...... but did it no so.
No one said it was her fault. Everyone just agrees that she should not be compensated due to a no fault system glitch.

First off, thanks so much guys for all the advise I had on this thread
http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/i-just-had-the-worst-customer-service-experience-554211-2.html

So i just want to give update on what happened. Finally, after I wrote an email, someone from higher up answered me with a very general answer on how coach doesn't reimburse and it wasn't coach's fault. However, after some time, only 2 out of my 3 charges were actually credited back to my account! So, I emailed the lady back and she gave me a call and after a LONG argument, she admitted that it was a system error etc and Coach will be the one that will work with the bank and that I don't need to worry about it. Because I needed the item ASAP, I asked her to overnight free my item which she granted. In the end it all worked out but I'm still somewhat pessimistic about the service I received (if you know what I mean). With other brands/stores, I felt like it was more professional. One time I ordered LV bag through a store and they had to order my item but the item did not come in the day promised. So LV gave immediately upgraded my shipping to overnight even though I didn't ask for it! With coach, I practically had to argue with her to give me one. And pls don't get me wrong I LOVE both brands. But anyways, the lessons learned are:

1. System glitches is still the vendor's responsibility
2. With coach, the lady told me in the end that I should order by PHONE since their phone system is better. Makes me wonder why they would even have a website in the first place!

Hope this will be helpful for someone in the future! :smile:

Yeah, that totally bites. My husband and I got Discover cards we pay off just days after each purchase, so we never accrue interest. I use mine for EVERYTHING online, for this very reason! We've had our bank account depleted through no fault of our own enough times. Sometimes the bank doesn't show your paycheck's been deposited on the right day, and you've already paid bills, sometimes orders get submitted several times, sometimes a restaurant server takes your card when you pay, and jots down the numbers.. etc.

s. But anyways, the lessons learned are:

1. System glitches is still the vendor's responsibility
2. With coach, the lady told me in the end that I should order by PHONE since their phone system is better. Makes me wonder why they would even have a website in the first place!

Hope this will be helpful for someone in the future! :smile:

Yes, you are right, as someone whose husband owns a few sites, the site owners are ultimately responsible for any software they run and any charges or problems that may or may not be incurred for a customer. Then they have to take it up with the company providing the purchasing software/scripts. You can't just say "oh well, it's the program's fault".

I am glad to hear that it was resolved! I would have been irritated to no end.