Update of Chanel Australia II

I couldn’t decide between a couple choices and wasn’t sold on lambskin… but after having done a little more research i decided even if I had to be a little more careful than a caviar bag I still loved it.
When was it and was there plenty of stock? I wonder if it’s just my location that has none…I live in Honolulu and a lot of international shoppers shop here on vacation and also mainland shoppers w a lower tax rate

I couldn’t decide between a couple choices and wasn’t sold on lambskin… but after having done a little more research i decided even if I had to be a little more careful than a caviar bag I still loved it.
I see. This top handle is classic style and hard to get. The lambskin is not that delicate as you think but caviar leather is durable. I have been waiting for this bag for so long. I think its easier to get now because of the price tag haha. If you have another chance to get it, just take it :smile:

Same here, was told by the sales associate that it’s close to impossible to get a mini flap in Australia.. unless you’re a VIP with an extensive spending history. I did see a couple of patent leather ones in the boutique a few months ago. Still waiting to get my hands on a black mini but I’ve kind of given up :sad:
Is cf mini rectangle hard to get ? I think I saw a pink mini rectangle but in lambskin.

Hello ladies /gents in Australia anyone heard of needing to buy rtw to be able to buy hard to get bags?

I was looking for a chanel 31 small in black and my SA told me there is 2 but would need to buy rtw before they will offer it to me.
I saw the bag irl I want it but kind of not enough for me to want to buy a rtw I don't really want to wear to buy the bag..
Although my sa did show me some of the cheapest items lol like a swimsuit or a sheer t shirt that was like 2 k.

I said I'll pass on the chanel 31 then but now regretting. I actually bought the nano kelly but I also got another bag.

Is this the new norm now buy rtw to get the bag like hermes? Lol 😂