Update of Chanel Australia II

Oh so cute !!!! How much was it do you know ? I guess have to be around 6k for small and a bit more for old medium ? . I'm just worrying about the scratch. I think it would be safer to go with caviar ! your coin holder is so cute too !!!!!

You make a good point about scratches!!!
Love the card/coin holder especially in classic caviar with GHW!

It was $6590, if I'm not wrong and the leather did seem very delicate. That's why I opted out.

You make a good point about scratches!!!
Love the card/coin holder especially in classic caviar with GHW!

Fainted !! At that price points I think I would save the $$$ for Kelly 25 maybe lol ! Chanel is so expensive in Australia . Few months ago I got mine mini from hongkong and save like 500$ . The caviar boy gonna be my last purchase from Chanel for a long time :smile:

Fainted !! At that price points I think I would save the $$$ for Kelly 25 maybe lol ! Chanel is so expensive in Australia . Few months ago I got mine mini from hongkong and save like 500$ . The caviar boy gonna be my last purchase from Chanel for a long time :smile:
Do you take it out to claim the GST back? Because that helps save. Actually price of HK is similar to Australia if take bag out ... I find chanel cheap in Australia compared to other countries

Do you take it out to claim the GST back? Because that helps save. Actually price of HK is similar to Australia if take bag out ... I find chanel cheap in Australia compared to other countries

I don't think there is gst in hongkong, I paid hk 18900 for my mini and used the 28degree master card so I didn't get charged on exchange rate and so on. I got charged on my card around 3200plus , compared to 3700plus for square mini here . :smile:)

I don't think there is gst in hongkong, I paid hk 18900 for my mini and used the 28degree master card so I didn't get charged on exchange rate and so on. I got charged on my card around 3200plus , compared to 3700plus for square mini here . :smile:)

And tax back of $3700 will be $3360 ish. So only $160. But think about the cost of flying to HK, accommodation etc etc. it's more than $160. So I just figure buy chanel in Australia!!! But it's hard to get hands on stock sometimes

And tax back of $3700 will be $3360 ish. So only $160. But think about the cost of flying to HK, accommodation etc etc. it's more than $160. So I just figure buy chanel in Australia!!! But it's hard to get hands on stock sometimes

True ! It is worth to get it in Australia and get tax back if you are traveling :smile:) I might consider this next time I'm going oversea :smile:

But don't you have to declare it again when you bring the bag back into Australia? The import tax probably costs just as much.
I declared my square mini which I bought in HK to customs when I came back to aus. The tax ended up being $372. )':

Apparently it's calculated differently depending on which country it was from?