***UPDATE***About the Chelsea Satchel!!!

Wooohooo!!!! I'm so excited, and of course I have to let my fellow Coachies know....... I don't have to wait another month before I get my Black Chelsea Satchel!!!!!! I will probably get it within the next two weeks!!!!!!!!! Eeeek!!!
LA...I am glad you were able to get off the ban for your Satchel.
I was feeling kinda of bad about breaking my ban and maybe buying something this Friday while you were going with out. Now I don't feel so guilty and I can look forward to your pics!! :yahoo:
Carley

LA...I am glad you were able to get off the ban for your Satchel.
I was feeling kinda of bad about breaking my ban and maybe buying something this Friday while you were going with out. Now I don't feel so guilty and I can look forward to your pics!! :yahoo:
Carley
Lol....yeah, I try so hard to stick w/ a ban.....and my poor DH....every bag I get I say "will be my last one for A LONG time...." now he just laughs at me. Well, I'm looking into getting a job anyway, plus my school books weren't as expensive as I thought, so.....

Okay, I just have to share this little tidbit....I was all set to get the Sig. Stripe in black/gunmetal....then I saw this shot of Jessica Simpson...and I thought, "what a gorgeous satchel...hmm" And even though hers is Chanel, for some reason I thought of the Chelsea satchel....lol.
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Lol....yeah, I try so hard to stick w/ a ban.....and my poor DH....every bag I get I say "will be my last one for A LONG time...." now he just laughs at me. Well, I'm looking into getting a job anyway, plus my school books weren't as expensive as I thought, so.....

LOL...I told my DH I wouldn't buy any bags for a while after the two I got after Christmas. Then I told him I was planning on buying another ergo and he just looked at me like :confused1:. He has his hobbies he spends money on so he doesn't say much about what I spend. :graucho:
Can't wait to see your pics!!!
Carley