Upcoming pieces

thAnks 4 tHe info guYs!! I wouLd LOVE one of theSe.. :love:
neverfulljw3.jpg

wow wow wow! these are gorgeous!!! anyone know the prices of these bags and how much are they? it's the congo bags? when are they coming out?

and the neverfull looks promising! but what i love best is its name!

wow wow wow! these are gorgeous!!! anyone know the prices of these bags and how much are they? it's the congo bags? when are they coming out?

and the neverfull looks promising! but what i love best is its name!

neverfulljw3.jpg

Those three are the Neverfull. According Elle Japon online, the prices are:
PM 69300 jpy ~ 580 usd
MM 76650 jpy ~ 640 usd
GM 84000 jpy ~ 700 usd
(conversions are approximate:sweatdrop:)

It says they will be launched at selected boutiques in Japan on May 18th then 25th at other stores.

I would love to see how the straps work!!

neverfulljw3.jpg

PM 69300 jpy ~ 580 usd
MM 76650 jpy ~ 640 usd
GM 84000 jpy ~ 700 usd

It says they will be launched at selected boutiques in Japan on May 18th then 25th at other stores.

thanks mid for the info! i really appreciate it (: really like the look of these bags! do you know if it's a one shot thing or permanent addition to the monogram family?

I :heart: the Neverfull now! When my SA showed them to me I didn't pay much attention cuz I was so awed by the Vernis Pegase pics, but now that I see them again, they're so cute~! And I really love the Pegase 50 too, it's a great size for carry-on luggage! Oy, too many things to buy, my wallet is crying right now LOL! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Oh well I am a bit miffed at this:crybaby:

I have the neverfull, hubby got it for me christmas before last, it was limited and made to celabrate the 150 years of LV in the original canvas.

It gets loads of compliments when I use it and I love the pockets inside.

I am a bit sad they are bringing another out, kind of takes the shine off mine although they are really nice.

neverfulljw3.jpg

PM 69300 jpy ~ 580 usd
MM 76650 jpy ~ 640 usd
GM 84000 jpy ~ 700 usd

I like the MM best. I can't wait !!!
and how nice is that? the prices are affordable too. :nuts:

Oh well I am a bit miffed at this:crybaby:

I have the neverfull, hubby got it for me christmas before last, it was limited and made to celabrate the 150 years of LV in the original canvas.

It gets loads of compliments when I use it and I love the pockets inside.

I am a bit sad they are bringing another out, kind of takes the shine off mine although they are really nice.

I would be miffed too I guess. It's a fab bag. I have never seen one IRL but I saw one on ebay a couple of weeks back. They had great photos. We were all drooling in the authentication thread when someone posted it to be checked. Fab!
It does seem like it would drive down the value of the original style by remaking it.

I think the same thing about the Miroir lockits coming out. It will probably mean people won't get the $3-4,000 they've been getting for speedy bags on ebay.