Up to now, what's your favorite CL ever?

that made me sad.
I probably wont be able to wear my pigalles 120s when I am 60. Unfortunately they are not 60-year old lady shoes :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

maybe I could make a hat out of them then?

Well, I am 47 and I still wear them and will untill I can't. When are you too old?? At least he does make classic lower heels, too. I guess it depends on the person, my mom wore great shoes and killer heels up until she died at 71. And BTW, she was not a blue hair, she was classy and still a head turner at 4 foot 11 and 90 lbs. She was shoe shopping buddy!:yes:

My favorites out of my 11 pairs so far has to be My Helmoons & Very Prive in Green with gold tip!

4 - lizard very prive with cherry red tip which I am still trying to find.
Me too Kamilla me too! I think we are going to have a bidding war if we find them! lol

When I had to go to the bank a lot I used to see an older lady in the bank all the time in stillettos. I don't know how old she was but she was AT LEAST 60 if not 70 or 80. She always strutted into the bank in these high, high spiked heels like she was hot stuff. I thought she was so cute. I don't know what designer the shoes were (and this was years ago) but she ALWAYS was in her heels. And she always was cashing checks and I could hear her asking for new crisp bills.
That is too cute! I had a lady come into my fathers Diner that would always wear the highest heels with her leggings & she never forgot her ankle bracelet! lol I love it when I see this!

I love your leopard helmuts!
I second that!

I went to NYC and a TPF member recognized me from my glitter CLs! So it can happen.
Thats soo cool! I always imagine myself meeting a fellow TPF member in the shoe section of a store...I always look around and wonder.."is she a member, she looks like one" lol Im such a dork, i know!

Oooh this is a hard one right now it's a toss up between my nude patent no prive and leopard calf hair very prive! Most comfortable are my wedge espadrille that I wear every summer!

my absolute faves are from seasons ago, I dont even have the box anymore so cannot remember the style name, but the heel is just perfection. I go from a shetland pony to a thoroughbred racehorse when I wear these hee hee ;)

2ae4641e.jpg

Well, I only have 4 CL pairs so far but considering that 2 of them are foxtrots, I'd have to say the foxtrot :yes:. I've worn them to picnics, grocery shopping, lunches, movies, traffic court, dates, dinners, plane rides, clubbing, concerts etc. and I never fail to get compliments. In fact just this weekend, weather was blah, picking up my dry cleaning and a fellow customer/older lady with a huge smile sidles up and says your shoes are GAW-JESS :roflmfao:. Luvs it. Truly the PERFECT shoe.