Unsung heroes in your collection

opnjmprs

Jan 3, 2007
As I reached once again for my '05 teal city, I began to wonder why this color seems to be so under-rated and little appreciated. I find myself pulling this bag out over and over again, because it seems to go so well with almost everything I wear. I was wondering what Bbag colors some of you would consider as being your unsung heroes? Is there a color in your bag collection that you reach for often and it doesn't seem to get the recognition it deserves? Post pics if you have them. I'll start off with a couple pics of my '05 teal. :love:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3836_small.jpg
    IMG_3836_small.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_3842_small.jpg
    IMG_3842_small.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 279
My beautiful Rouille. It was a very underated colour I feel, although she's gaining fans now. But she's my workhorse - I've been taking her everywhere lately. Poor Apple feels neglected.;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 263
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 263
Ok.....I'm posting one more my SO took, because he didn't like the color rendition in my pics. :rolleyes: So here is his pic.

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_3847_small.jpg
    IMG_3847_small.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 258
I realize that the motorcycle Balenciagas are by far the most popular, and I of course plan on getting one, but so far I only have the small whistle, which I love. I think a lot of the non-moto styles are TDF but they don't get so much attention... such as the hook line, linea metallica, aviator, whistle, and ring bag. I consider them my unsung heroes, and I think I'm going to have a collection, eventually, which contains a lot of them.

^^Thank you! I hated the colour at first - I'm sure I posted on here about it reminding me of curry sauce - but now I adore it.

PS. Also, your teal city is gorgeous!!!!!!! Teal is one of my dream colours.

Emerald doesn't get as much love as it should! I think it's such an amazing color!!! Not the greatest photo but here she is!~ it's more viberant IRL!!!:love:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02982.JPG
    DSC02982.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 282
MRG~ Thank you! That's the problem I guess with the emerald is a lot of them had very veiny leather which the majority is not a fan of. If you can find the perfect leather you would be in love!!!