Unsung heroes in your collection

There is already 06 Emerald in this thread with Mintpearl and Zac gorgeous bags:love: ...
but it's also my unsung hero...

attachment.php

Ok.....now I might be on my way to being a green convert. Anyone want to tell me how hard it is to find this Emerald color? Why do I have a bad feeling about the ease of finding this color?:sweatdrop:

Emerald doesn't get as much love as it should! I think it's such an amazing color!!! Not the greatest photo but here she is!~ it's more viberant IRL!!!:love:

attachment.php

Gorgeous bag Zac

I, for one, LOVE Emerald (I name it in the 'best greens' thread)

When I was looking for my first Bal, it was a choice between an emerald and navy twiggy.

I loved both colours, but navy ended up winning my heart!

I think Navy is also a colour that doesnt get much recognition...

The leather on my 05' Navy is absolutely AMAZING!

^^^fashion cult~ show us your NAVY!!!!:yahoo: :yes: :yahoo:

It's funny b/c the Barney's where I live never had any emerald bags~ they didn't order any. I went down to Gretta Luxe and saw they had one emerald weekender there!!! It was love at first sight. However, I didn't want a weekender and had to search ebay for the emerald courier I got.

Ok.....now I might be on my way to being a green convert. Anyone want to tell me how hard it is to find this Emerald color? Why do I have a bad feeling about the ease of finding this color?:sweatdrop:

Your best bet is most likely ebay or calling all the stores! What style are you wanting? :smile:

^ I would be looking for a city or a twiggy. I don't know if I would be able to wear the messenger style bag as I'm not very tall....but then neither is Fayden and she looks great with her large bags. So I'm not certain about getting a larger style bag......maybe it's just a confidence issue.:shrugs:

Mine would be my Camel Part Time. It's enough color to pop and yet still go well with my everyday clothes. Although my French Blue work is "working" its way up there...I feel so brave when I carry it, sporting such a "come look at me!" color :yahoo:

IMG_0057.jpg

I'm with you opnjmprs. I think teal is underrated. It doesn't get much attention or hype, and yet it's an AMAZING color, deep, beautiful, versatile, and unique.

^^^fashion cult~ show us your NAVY!!!!:yahoo: :yes: :yahoo:

It's funny b/c the Barney's where I live never had any emerald bags~ they didn't order any. I went down to Gretta Luxe and saw they had one emerald weekender there!!! It was love at first sight. However, I didn't want a weekender and had to search ebay for the emerald courier I got.

Here she is :smile:

Attachments

• Twiggy AFTER.jpg
    Twiggy AFTER.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 115