Unicorn found! But...

Heading out to lunch! So so so happy that calflu told me about this gold being softer in daylight! My current favorite grab and go bag.

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]looking excellent on you!!! I might just take mine out today! [emoji4]

Actually I have this gold mini from 15C and it's not in your face gold

I think the pics you took are under indoor yellow light?

It's much softer gold in person IMO during the day.

Here is my 15C pearly gold mini and 15K pearly beige under day light. This is more true to color IMO

View attachment 3139608

Muluver and calflu..

Do you ladies think this color in caviar would be too sensitive to dark colored clothes? Do you wear yours comfortably?
I also wondering is the risk specifically from dark denims? What about other fabrics like crepes? How are your pieces wearing so far?

Thanks in advance!

Muluver and calflu..

Do you ladies think this color in caviar would be too sensitive to dark colored clothes? Do you wear yours comfortably?
I also wondering is the risk specifically from dark denims? What about other fabrics like crepes? How are your pieces wearing so far?

Thanks in advance!

I've worn it with dark jeans about 5 times so far and no color transfer so far! I think the metallic caviar is not as prone to color transfer. Hopefully calflu can provide more information since she's had the bag longer and I know she has a beige metallic caviar WOC as well.

I've worn it with dark jeans about 5 times so far and no color transfer so far! I think the metallic caviar is not as prone to color transfer. Hopefully calflu can provide more information since she's had the bag longer and I know she has a beige metallic caviar WOC as well.

I hope it's not! Thanks alot for the reply!