Unicorn found! But...

muluver it's beautiful and looks great with your outfits. The size is perfect.

I'd love to see pictures of it in natural light.

Heading out to lunch! So so so happy that calflu told me about this gold being softer in daylight! My current favorite grab and go bag.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,001.5 KB · Views: 285
Actually, I like this handbag with your casual jeans look even more than with your fancier clothes! :cray:

Guess it's just me but I like the high/low thing going on. Then I see it in the day light with your jeans and it looks fantastic!

I already know that you're keeping that baby now. Big congrats on such a lovely Chanel. I'm jelly! :greengrin:

When our lovely calflu posted about this unicorn, I had to jump on it! 15c pearly gold caviar mini!

BUT, in the picture from the SA, the bag looked more neutral beige-ish gold. In person, it's definitely in-your-face GOLD.

I really don't need anymore special occasion bags and I was looking for a bag that I can wear casually with jeans. Do you think this bag is too flashy/loud for casual wear?

I was looking at this exact same bag, didn't buy it because I thought I will try to get a black so I can easily wear it in a corporate environment. I do a lot of meetings in coffee shops or any random places.. I regreted not buying it so much! I think gold is actually like black - it goes with everything, dressed up and down. I think it looks great with jeans as well. But hey - I've always been a GHW girl. Also I take my Brea Electric Epi to gym... :smile:)

Heading out to lunch! So so so happy that calflu told me about this gold being softer in daylight! My current favorite grab and go bag.

I was initially #TeamNoGold, but after calflu's post and this photo, I have to say that your decision was "Golden". :biggrin::graucho:

Glad you love it as well!