Unexpected (and extremely colorful) reveal of two new spring releases!

Lovely choice!! Looks great on you! I have the poppy multicartes (as of this week actually and LVOE it). Did you get the retiro as well? Does the bb fit all of your items as desired? It looks great!!!

I'm not going to drag this out--presenting the alma bb in poppy epi leather and the zippy multicartes in mono/poppy! I am OB-SESSED with this color--it's a bright and happy coral shade that's lighter and less red than the empreinte poppy color. These pics were taken in artificial light, so the color appears a bit more neon in the photos than it does irl. I'lll take some natural light pics tomorrow!
Fabulous choices! Your Alma BB is stunning in that color and will be the perfect complement all Spring/ Summer! Congrats and enjoy these beauties.

I'm not going to drag this out--presenting the alma bb in poppy epi leather and the zippy multicartes in mono/poppy! I am OB-SESSED with this color--it's a bright and happy coral shade that's lighter and less red than the empreinte poppy color. These pics were taken in artificial light, so the color appears a bit more neon in the photos than it does irl. I'lll take some natural light pics tomorrow!

Really lovely. Enjoy

As promised, here are some pics taken in natural light. This is a more accurate depiction of the poppy epi color! It's a bright coral that is equal parts pink and orange. The poppy color lining the zippy multicartes matches the epi color perfectly. The poppy color in empreinte leather is deeper and has more red in it. Hth!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 239