Unexpected (and extremely colorful) reveal of two new spring releases!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to LV tonight to exchange the croisette, as it was a bit too small for me and not quite my style. I was torn about what to get, but then I saw these two beauties and knew instantly that they were coming home with me!

Attached Files:

2. Here

3. Here! :popcorn:

4. I'm not going to drag this out--presenting the alma bb in poppy epi leather and the zippy multicartes in mono/poppy! I am OB-SESSED with this color--it's a bright and happy coral shade that's lighter and less red than the empreinte poppy color. These pics were taken in artificial light, so the color appears a bit more neon in the photos than it does irl. I'lll take some natural light pics tomorrow!

Attached Files:

5. ...how beautiful!!! Congrats on your purchases and I'm glad you figured out what you wanted. Enjoy them :smile:

6. 😍

Attached Files:

7. So pretty!

8. OMG!!! My Poppy Baby!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!! I need lots of pics to drool and covet after! Congrats, lucky girl!

9. Zippy

Attached Files:

10. Gorgeous!

11. Beautiful!

12. Very colorful! Congrats!

13. Great buys! Congrats

14. Mod shots of alma bb poppy (I'm 5'7" for reference)

Attached Files:

15. thats beautiful omg !! i have the multicartes and trust me its a necessity !! congrats so lovely