Under eye bag/ dark circles and surgery, anyone please?

My tear-through-surgery using fat injection 4 months ago failed, because almost all of the fat has been absorbed, and I had swelling for about 4 weeks, then it looked good for maybe 4 weeks. In the past I tried filler too, but it had zero effect. What could be an alternative to try next?

View attachment 5653722
Where did you go for FG ? Did you ask you surgeon about it what can be done next ? Did you lose weight in the mean time or do you have high metabolism?

Yes that's what I read too.. Are you naturally a thin person? Will you be getting fillers or again do fat grafting ?

Where did you go for FG ? Did you ask you surgeon about it what can be done next ? Did you lose weight in the mean time or do you have high metabolism?
I had the procedure done in Thailand. The surgeon asked if I had laser done? I said no. He told me to avoid applying heat, but of course it is too late now, however I did not do it after the procedure: no laser or any heat applied.

I did lose some weight, but it is not a huge weight loss. I am not sure if I have a high metabolism, but it is definitely possible. I did not ask what could be done next? But he said I can come back to the clinic in 2 months for an evaluation.

I had the procedure done in Thailand. The surgeon asked if I had laser done? I said no. He told me to avoid applying heat, but of course it is too late now, however I did not do it after the procedure: no laser or any heat applied.

I did lose some weight, but it is not a huge weight loss. I am not sure if I have a high metabolism, but it is definitely possible. I did not ask what could be done next? But he said I can come back to the clinic in 2 months for an evaluation.
Well fat grafts usually don't settle with only one session I haven't done it personally but have seen people say this
They go for touch ups and maintain their weight afterwards.

I have it too that you can tell it from a meter distance too. My skin is thin I've heard you can laser removal or dissolve it. It could either stay like that or branch out in another place.. But haven't seen that much people do these procedures
Thanks @babykyoong and @Peacesign for the responses. i asked my facial therapist for recommendations too and she looked baffled by the question. i've done some laser before but i dont think it can really address the issue. my visible veins are on my face so i'll just stick with makeup i guess, it seems like there is no safe way to address this issue, or science hasn't advanced to that extent yet :lol:

Reactions: babykyoong
Hi Moon :smile: So my dad had severe dark under-eye bags and we went to Korea to get the undereye fat bag repositioning procedure.
Here's what we learned after consultation with multiple clinics.
1. The procedure itself can't change the skin color that has already been pigmentated.
2. There are 3 reasons why the under eyes turn so dark.
a) Pigmentation from excessive sunlight
b) Veins that shine through the skin because of the skin being too thin
c) aging/ under eye fat bag sagging causing the fat bag to buldge and create a larger shadow.

A and B as far as I know is impossible to correct with the undereye bag operation. And Option C is the only thing that can be treated?
So the goal of the operation would be to make the area as flat and smooth as possible to get rid of the shadowing.

Some of the clinics we went to told us that they could 100% get rid of the dark circles, but after researching on the fourm and online + consultations. We learned that already pigmentated skin or thin skin, unless removed cant really be fixed...

Hope my experiences help :smile:
high five up top GIF by mushroommovie
Thanks so much for sharing.
I have undereye bag on my right side. I used to be able to cover it with concealer like 2+ years ago, but lately it has been more protruding (sagging???) so I have really hard time covering it with concealer. Like, I need to use maybe 3 times the amount of concealer just to barely cover it, and at the end of the day it still shows through :sad:

Did your dad end up going with the procedure? If yes, could you please share the clinic experience, price, and result?
TIA :smile:

Thanks @babykyoong and @Peacesign for the responses. i asked my facial therapist for recommendations too and she looked baffled by the question. i've done some laser before but i dont think it can really address the issue. my visible veins are on my face so i'll just stick with makeup i guess, it seems like there is no safe way to address this issue, or science hasn't advanced to that extent yet :lol:
I have some veins under my right eye too (I have a sweet combo of everything possible- dark circles + bag + veins lol). I've read somewhere that vitamin K cream/lotion can fix vein problem, but I'm not sure. TBH if I can manage to eliminate the eye bag I'll be more than happy... The rest can be covered with concealer. Eye bag is just impossible :sad:

• Haha
Reactions: tvxqgirl
Under eye dermal md cream really helps tighten bags under the eyes, reduce puffiness, and help fade dark circles. As some one who struggles a lot with dark circles under my eyes, this product after about two weeks of consistent use has created a noticeable differences. Highly recommend.
Hihi? May I know what cream you’re using? Thanks!