Under eye bag/ dark circles and surgery, anyone please?

Thanks for the links! Although I can't read them besides the 2nd one. But I noticed they do the incision on the outside (conjunctiva) and there is stitch removal. It seemed most places recommend the transconjunctival method of inside the eyelid and no sutures. Pros/cons of either method?

But every surgery experience video I see of people in Korea on youtube had the inside incision method. And I would think a skilled surgeon would be able to do the internal incision method without issues.

Reactions: Peacesign
Under eye dermal md cream really helps tighten bags under the eyes, reduce puffiness, and help fade dark circles. As some one who struggles a lot with dark circles under my eyes, this product after about two weeks of consistent use has created a noticeable differences. Highly recommend.

Hi I'm bumping this thread just to see if you ladies have more reviews on your under eye fat repositioning procedure or whatever procedure that targets the eye bag/dark circles problems.

I would like to hear what you think about the clinics you decided to go with as well! Thanks in advance :smile:

Have been using Dermal MD under eye serum since a few days!! Totally loving it. It is very effective for dark circles & puffiness it really helps me to get rid of baggy eyes. And I'm finding a visible difference on my eyes. It's more radiant I definitely recommending this serum.✅

Hi I'm bumping this thread just to see if you ladies have more reviews on your under eye fat repositioning procedure or whatever procedure that targets the eye bag/dark circles problems.

I would like to hear what you think about the clinics you decided to go with as well! Thanks in advance :smile:
Hey girl I'm planning to visit Korea next year for my dark circles surgery :wave:. I'm kinda worried because I don't know which clinic to go and which surgical method to get... Have you been able to get your surgery yet?

Hey girl I'm planning to visit Korea next year for my dark circles surgery :wave:. I'm kinda worried because I don't know which clinic to go and which surgical method to get... Have you been able to get your surgery yet?
No! I did a lot of research pre-pandemic but it seems things have shifted, the doctors I liked are no longer there and so forth… I too have the problem of finding a good doctor now, so please share some info if you happen to find someone reliable and does a good job

Hi Moon :smile: So my dad had severe dark under-eye bags and we went to Korea to get the undereye fat bag repositioning procedure.
Here's what we learned after consultation with multiple clinics.
1. The procedure itself can't change the skin color that has already been pigmentated.
2. There are 3 reasons why the under eyes turn so dark.
a) Pigmentation from excessive sunlight
b) Veins that shine through the skin because of the skin being too thin
c) aging/ under eye fat bag sagging causing the fat bag to buldge and create a larger shadow.

A and B as far as I know is impossible to correct with the undereye bag operation. And Option C is the only thing that can be treated?
So the goal of the operation would be to make the area as flat and smooth as possible to get rid of the shadowing.

Some of the clinics we went to told us that they could 100% get rid of the dark circles, but after researching on the fourm and online + consultations. We learned that already pigmentated skin or thin skin, unless removed cant really be fixed...

Hope my experiences help :smile:
high five up top GIF by mushroommovie

thanks for sharing!!
does anyone know any way to mitigate issue b) veins that shine through the skin? Other than using makeup to cover it. i have this issue too...

thanks for sharing!!
does anyone know any way to mitigate issue b) veins that shine through the skin? Other than using makeup to cover it. i have this issue too...
I've been drinking green powder moringa in tomato juice with chlorella tablets every morning for 1 week and my dark circles, even though it's mainly caused by hyperpigmentation, have gotten lighter. I figure any veins have become less noticeable. I also elevate my feet when I sleep.

My tear-through-surgery using fat injection 4 months ago failed, because almost all of the fat has been absorbed, and I had swelling for about 4 weeks, then it looked good for maybe 4 weeks. In the past I tried filler too, but it had zero effect. What could be an alternative to try next?

Screenshot_20221116-145710_Reddit.jpg

thanks for sharing!!
I have it too that you can tell it from a meter distance too. My skin is thin I've heard you can laser removal or dissolve it. It could either stay like that or branch out in another place.. But haven't seen that much people do these procedures