Unbelievable bluefly!

acegirl said:
No actually I didn't! Everyone else was posting them though:P

That is actualy even scarier. It should never happen but I could see if you posted a link and someone opened it and it was still your account but this makes no sense.

When I talk to the guy at corporate again, I will tell him.

chigirl said:
That is actualy even scarier. It should never happen but I could see if you posted a link and someone opened it and it was still your account but this makes no sense.

When I talk to the guy at corporate again, I will tell him.

It is totally scary, because at the time, when trying to figure out how I got there and what links I clicked I realized that she never posted any links and at that time, even when I went to the blufly site directly still was in her account (and changing the password would not have helped. because I didn't get in through any password). Only when i logged out and logged in as myself did it change. Then I never had any more problems. No matter what link I clicked, it was always my account. I still cannot even begin to think how it could have happened.
I'm glad you changed all yor info on it, but STILL.

bluefly is nuts, now. yesterday, i was browsing their site, and it said that i had recently viewed all these b-bags, but i hadn't. i've only bought from them once (gosh, that was years ago!) but i don't think i'll be buying from them anymore.

nerdbox01 said:
Bluefly listed a pair of shoes at two different prices! I've noticed a lot of double entries of their items, but the first time with a $100 difference! Ridiculous!!! :rant:

Ya, their prices jump around alot. They're very inconsistent. :mad:

I'm new and I just saw this thread. I went to my Bluefly account and my password had been changed. I requested an email to change my password so they reset it and I was finally able to log in. All of my info had been changed! My addresses and everything! Luckily, my credit card info was for my card that expired last month and it hadn't been used.

I loved Bluefly until I found out about all of this and the fake bags today. I will never shop there again.

Acegirl, I'd definatly put a complaint in writing and follow up on it. This is a privacy and security breach and Bluefly should atleast fixed it and apoligize to you officially!

This is very bad PR for Bluefly!