un Chaval sur mon carre'...fluide. advice please!

Good for you Costa! I have one on its way, without trying it on yet. Although I did not initially care for the fluid jersey at first (I tried Omnibus, and it didn't work for me), I agree with others that it is perfect for year round, and I love the b/w colorway. This c/w or the red/black/white are my favorite for this design. It is one the few designs that looks better tied than flat iIMO. It would be my first jersey; Hope it works for me too!:tup:

I did not like any of the jerseys when they came out but I have this one and adore it. So easy to wear, both in terms of fabric and pattern. I am hoping they come out with more designs with smaller patterns for the jerseys because I think they really do the fabric more justice.

^Mine arrived yesterday, I haven't had a chance to wear it yet. The CMSC silk scarves and the shawl are as rare as hens teeth so I didn't want the opportunity to miss this one.

I say grab it too, we would be twins! Love mine and love to wear it as a top, the jersey
drapes beautifully and you can see the gorgeous pattern!!!

Love them too but they are very delicate.
I have seen them in the Boutiques here and have one in the BdG pattern but
they do take extra care in wearing and caring for.

Well, I'm wearing mine right now so my answer is to take it!! It does tie beautifully, and I love that with the jersey, I can just toss it on without trying to fold properly, and it still looks good.

I love fluides, but I prefer more black and less white in black and white scarves, so I went with b/w bolduc. . .

If you love it, absolutely grab it.

Ooooh! Costa don't even think about missing it!!!! I've been waiting to have the exact fluide for almost a month, I think it'll became a grail... there are lots of pics here to make up your mind. Good luck!