un Chaval sur mon carre'...fluide. advice please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have found an Chaval sur mon carre' in fluide, black and white and I have it on hold for few hours. What would you do? Take it or leave it?:smile:
    Tia

2. I would take it, it´s a gorgeous design and colour combination. I don´t think they are easy to find either. Grab it!

3. i've come across several of these recently. not a big fan of the fluide (jersey?) although i do love the design.

not sure where you are, but there is a blue c/w version in silk jersey on USA hermes.com website.

why are you having second thoughts? did you like it or not like it? :thinking:

4. Grab it!!!!!!

5. I second Robee - close both eyes and GRABB!!!!

6. if you love the design grab it, I am glad I did!

7. I am not having a second thoughts, but if I am sure I will not have a second chance to get it, I will get it so I will not regret it later. If it's an easy find - will have more time to think about it.
    :smile:

8. i've seen 3 in the last 2 weeks in Asia. Two in Taipei in black white c/w and a second c/w (red? can't remember exactly) in Bangkok.

of course, then there is the blue c/w now on H website.

So it is not as rare as far as I can tell. but not sure how it is in Europe. but if it is to your liking, with all H things you like , you should take it!

9. I'm not a big fan of Fluides nor of this design....it depends how much YOU like it!

10. yes grab grab grab grab!
    grab first, think later

11. If it sings to you, get it now - otherwise I would pass.

12. I don't think it's too rare yet, I bought mine a couple of weeks ago and love it. I'm going to use mine in the summer and love the neutral colourway and design.

13. Take it!

14. OMG you are joking right? Grab it and be my twin! I can understand why people are so wild over this print, it really wears beautifully.

15. I loved the way it looked around my neck... And Syma, you are right it will be great to wear this summer! I'll get it and become lyanna's twin. Thank you ladies!