Ummm...Uh-Oh....This can't be...

I think a LOT of times not just with LT but with a lot of sellers, the feedback comments that claim a bag or something is fake is simply left as a retaliatory comment/buyers remorse etc. I've noticed this a lot with some of the auctions posted in the authentication forum as well.

I've noticed this too!

The same thing with the josephine in Navy - remember someone asked about the inside - seeing it in a darker blue and another saw it in a lighter off white interior and I thought it came down to where the purse was made, which determined the interior of the Jospehine for example - doesn't anyone else recall this....or it is just me, I do recall reading something about this not too long ago....I highly doubt the purse in question is a FAKE!

Yeah, I think I know what you're talking about. I had a Josephine (Def. not fake!) and it had an off white interior, not pink. :shrugs: Mine was made in France, but I think some of the mini-monos where also made in Spain (Though I'm not certain about that)

I noticed the 2 feedbacks too but just ignore them, because if she bought 3 items it's not possible all 3 was a mistake and fakes! Not from Let-trade!!
I totally agree with John and the others, she just changed her mind and need an excuse to re-send to the seller! ;)

not sure if this works, but this was her reply when i sent her a msg because i was curious about her transaction.
she seems a bit hostile.
http://my.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...&Column=Received&SortOrder=DESCEND&GotoPage=1

edit- link doesnt work, but basically she was saying that she can email me her evidences, and emails from let-trade. also how the lv staff say there is no date code at all on the purse she got. i have a hard time believing her, especially with the hostility and swearing involved. sounds pretty immature. jmo.

my cherry josephine GM (which was authenticated by the lovely tpf'ers & is genuine..) has a cream coloured interiour too! Btw,I don't see the negative feedbacks anymore? :shrugs: