Um? Wah? Hm? Scratching head......

First off they were rude and disrespectful. No customer should be treated that way. I think that my feelings would have been hurt and I would have confronted them through their manager. Pure haters!!!!!!!!!

Selena,
Curiosity would get the best of me and I would try the Paddy Walk again in the next few days ...... not because I worry about the "IT" label, but because I don't/wouldn't take that kind of sh*t from anyone. Do the Paddy Walk and IF you get a similar reaction stop and confront!
That bag is AMAZING !!

Helen Yi boutique called me two days ago to tell me they had Chloes on sale. When I asked if they were paddys, the SA got totally silent. Hello?? She said, "sorry, I don't know how to say this-- but -- paddingtons -- are SO OVER. we don't carry them anymore" :wtf:

How stupid is this SA? Regardless of what she thinks (and I might say she is totally FOS) you'd think she'd want to sell her bags even if it was below her to sell a bag that was "SO OVER". I guess she doesn't work on commission!

This doesn't make any sense at all, I bet you were one of the most stylish sight there that day with you paddy..!! :wtf:

Btw I used to work on a finer department store and our sales manager always pointed out that the SA's should NEVER stand together talking or laughting etc as that scares most of the potential customers away. It was our number 1 rule and she even said it didn't matter what were we talking about as it looks bad anyway, she was very strict about it.
If I was you I would call to their manager and tell the whole story. Maybe you should say you were about to buy something but you changed your mind because of their behaving...? :graucho: I would do that!

from my experience of SAs most of them know eff all! You know you looked good, and we all agree its a hawt bag, so sod them! But I too, like you would want to know WHY WHY WHY!!! Very odd indeed, hit them where it hurts, buy on line for abit so they dont get any commission ;)

sorry to hear you had a bad day tho :sad:

Btw I used to work on a finer department store and our sales manager always pointed out that the SA's should NEVER stand together talking or laughting etc as that scares most of the potential customers away. It was our number 1 rule and she even said it didn't matter what were we talking about as it looks bad anyway, she was very strict about it.
If I was you I would call their manager and tell the whole story. Maybe you should say you were about to buy something but you changed your mind because of their behaving...? :graucho: I would do that!

AMEN:devil:

Thanks for all your comments guys! I for sure am going to take it for another spin next time I go to that mall, hee hee I will report back. If you see on the news, 5'10" woman arrested for attacking an SA with a large silver lock, you will know its me, and it didnt go good!

Saw your pics of your new paddy in the other thread, Selena. It's beautiful! Those SA's were obviously clueless about what an authentic paddy looks like. As for paddies no longer being an "IT" bag, who cares! If you love it, that's all that matters! :P

Do that walk again and if it happens again? Confront them! Slap them! Kick them! Pull their hair! Too much? :shame: Maybe just tell their manager then...

PS. Welcome to Chloe's lover's club!!!

Selena : Remember the scene in Pretty Woman where Julia Roberts tries to go shopping and the salesladies are so *****y and noone will wait on her? I would totally go back with a bunch of shopping bags and ask them if they work on commission!:smartass: I did read in some other, non-PF blog (so really not important) that Paddys are considered over. It actually made me happy b/c: A.) I won't run into a bunch of people carrying my bag just to be trendy, and 2.) I'm betting that the sales get better! Last point - they work there; you shop there...if someone should be laughing, I don't think it's you. Not that I think anyone should be laughing, etc., but I think it's kinda funny that they didn't even think that through if they're going to play "who's better than whom" with their customers!:amuse: :noggin:

This makes me so pissed off! I swear~ I would have gone up to them and asked, "What's so funny?" I don't care anymore about calling people out who are rude. I'm used to it b/c of my son~ very occassionally people are rude so I am right in their face. Selena~ I bet if you did that they would have been become wrecks! I LOVE that Chloe bag you have! I think it's hot! I was playing with it at Bloomies and loved how the color popped against my black coat! I went back to look at it again and it was SOLD!

This makes me so pissed off! I swear~ I would have gone up to them and asked, "What's so funny?" I don't care anymore about calling people out who are rude. I'm used to it b/c of my son~ very occassionally people are rude so I am right in their face. Selena~ I bet if you did that they would have been become wrecks! I LOVE that Chloe bag you have! I think it's hot! I was playing with it at Bloomies and loved how the color popped against my black coat! I went back to look at it again and it was SOLD!

Maybe I will go to Bloomies and get some love! LOL

People can be so rude. That stinks about your son, like you dont have enough on your plate, you need people acting a fool. YOu have a good attitude and thats what counts!