Ulysse Pm or GM Post It note holder?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which is more useful/practical

1. Ulysse PM

2. GM post it note holder

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Which accessory to you think is more practical/useful: Ulysse PM or GM Post It note holder?

2. for me the ulysse pm.

3. I use both......Ulysse for long term documentation, and the post-it note holder for current lists and things to do. I stick my messages on the radio in the truck.

4. I love my Ulysse. But I don't have the post-it-note holder...yet.

BOTH would be my choice - LOL!

5. I LOVE my Ulysse planner. I use it so much. I didn't think I would get alot of use of out since I have an iphone but I end up using it all the time. I highly recommend one.

6. I have a post-it holder, but use my ulysses a lot more.

7. Definitely the GM post it note holder. I only need paper when I am giving someone some details, etc and they do not have a handheld device. It's usually an address or phone number that needs to be written. In absence of paper, people will put the details in their phone, but only on a secondary basis. The ulysse PM is too notebooky for my purpose and much larger. I actually use the post it note PM as the only paper in my handbags. All that being said, I don't write much.

8. I voted for the Ulysse because I love mine! :woohoo:

9. Ulysses. :tup:

10. I only use mine, and I have both, for quick notes, but my post it holder was the best buy. I can replace them VERY cheaply, but the refills for the Ullysse are insanely priced.

11. ^^^Great point.

12. This is such a great point! This seals the deal for me to keep the post-it note holder and pass on the ulysse!! thank you everyone!

13. Both! LOL I have both and wouldn´t bear to let go either one.