Ulysse Pm or GM Post It note holder?

Which is more useful/practical

• Ulysse PM

• GM post it note holder

Results are only viewable after voting.
I use both......Ulysse for long term documentation, and the post-it note holder for current lists and things to do. I stick my messages on the radio in the truck.

I LOVE my Ulysse planner. I use it so much. I didn't think I would get alot of use of out since I have an iphone but I end up using it all the time. I highly recommend one.

Definitely the GM post it note holder. I only need paper when I am giving someone some details, etc and they do not have a handheld device. It's usually an address or phone number that needs to be written. In absence of paper, people will put the details in their phone, but only on a secondary basis. The ulysse PM is too notebooky for my purpose and much larger. I actually use the post it note PM as the only paper in my handbags. All that being said, I don't write much.

I only use mine, and I have both, for quick notes, but my post it holder was the best buy. I can replace them VERY cheaply, but the refills for the Ullysse are insanely priced.

This is such a great point! This seals the deal for me to keep the post-it note holder and pass on the ulysse!! thank you everyone!