ULTA store

^Weird, I wonder why Ulta even has 2 rewards programs anyway? All the stores take either one, right?
They take your card, but you might not see your rewards show up right if you are a store that takes the other (like when I visited CA and they took THE CLUB) so you should hang on to you receipt and see if the next receipt shows the correct balance or you need to get re-adjusted for the right credit points.

i really like ULTA. it's just annoying that many brands are excluded from their coupons. i am a big fan of their mineral makeup-- i like it much better than bare minerals. i also like that many have salons! i got a free blowout last time and it turned out great.

I don't know if all of the Ulta stores are doing this right now, but until Sept. 4, the salon has some $10 "beauty steals". These includes brow wax, a hand repair treatment, a lip treatment, and a hair chemistry treatment. It might be worthwhile to call your local store and ask.

I don't know if all of the Ulta stores are doing this right now, but until Sept. 4, the salon has some $10 "beauty steals". These includes brow wax, a hand repair treatment, a lip treatment, and a hair chemistry treatment. It might be worthwhile to call your local store and ask.
Didn't see this but thanks, I'll ask at my local one.

Ours is doing this, but I can't remember what the actual deal was.

i'm just wondering if anyone else has received the 20% off coupon for November yet? I don't understand what I can and can't use mine on. It says: November 6th-November 13th
Coupon offer valid on all regular price and sale merchandise and on any one salon service. Salon offer for first time guests only. Not valid on Dermalogica, Benefit Services, and clearance merchandise. Some other exclusions may apply.
What are the exclusions? Because I know that one of the coupons that they always send me has this long list of brands that you can't use it on, which is basically everything, so I never use that one....is this one different? Because Dermalogica and Benefit are prestige brands, but it doesn't have any other brands listed. Also, I know you can't use it on clearance items so if my in store order consists of a clearance item but also regular priced items, I can still use the coupon, right? :smile:

So today, I received my Naked palettes and One of them has been swatched wtf? I'm so pissed. What should I do? I called customer service and they said someone should call me or email in a few hours

Hi guys, I have some Ulta points but I don't know how it works. There's no place showing that fact. For ex: how many points will be equivalent to some money or something like that? Does anyone know?