Ulta rocks

You can also use manufacturers coupons at Ulta in conjunction with their sales prices and $ off purchase/% off coupons.

I think the latest 20% off everything coupon is good this weekend the 3rd to the 10th

I got a 20% off postcard looking thing in the mail. This one says it's valid on all regular price and sale merchanside and on any one salong service. Not valid on Demalogica and clearance merchandise. Some other exclusions apply. See store for details.

No mention of their prestige brands so is this the one that I can use on stuff like Urban Decay?

i almost forgot about this!!! i was going to come in and mention that i got one too.
i think you can use it on UD stuff, i think i've always used their coupons on UD stuff (unless i was buying something else also and didn't realize the discount came off other items i was buying?)

i almost forgot about this!!! i was going to come in and mention that i got one too.
i think you can use it on UD stuff, i think i've always used their coupons on UD stuff (unless i was buying something else also and didn't realize the discount came off other items i was buying?)

UD is under their Prestige brand of whatever you call it and some cashiers check to see the list so I've never gotten UD with any of the ULTA coupons but maybe with this one....:graucho:

I know in the past I was using those coupons on urban decay eyeshadows. I hardly ever pay full price for anything in ulta anymore. I get the newspaper weekly and they almost always have some sort of coupon. Depending on how many coupons I get from my paper and others I will go more than once each week for discounts on individual products. It's worth it for some things but I still prefer the service and attention I can get at Sephora.

I just found an Ulta coupon in the April edition of Glamour magazine, and I don't know what I could use it on. It says "excludes salon services, skin treatments, fragrance, hair artistry brands, prestige cosmetics including Bare Escentuals, prestige skincare, Dermalogica, Clarisonic, Thermaclear, T3 and Philosophy." LOL, well what can i use it on then? I'm guessing that means no Urban Decay? Also, it probably doesn't count for Benefit and Smashbox because those are probably prestige brands too, I think?

I just found an Ulta coupon in the April edition of Glamour magazine, and I don't know what I could use it on. It says "excludes salon services, skin treatments, fragrance, hair artistry brands, prestige cosmetics including Bare Escentuals, prestige skincare, Dermalogica, Clarisonic, Thermaclear, T3 and Philosophy." LOL, well what can i use it on then? I'm guessing that means no Urban Decay? Also, it probably doesn't count for Benefit and Smashbox because those are probably prestige brands too, I think?
^Clearance, clearance, clearance :smile:

you could try using it on the other brands like UD and smashbox. i am fairly certain i have gotten away with it before.

or like bunny said, CLEARANCE! :smile:

or you can use it on their hair products. stock up on shampoo :smile:

you could try using it on the other brands like UD and smashbox. i am fairly certain i have gotten away with it before.

or like bunny said, CLEARANCE! :smile:

or you can use it on their hair products. stock up on shampoo :smile:
^I've had prob with them letting me use it on SB because it's considered prestige. I've used it to buy smaller things that I'm not holding out for a 20% off coupon for.

^^ Yup, CLEARANCE!

I raid the clearance section for a good, satisfying trip.

For items that fall in their prestige brands (and the other exclusions mentioned), your best bet is for the 20% off that comes a few times a year (read the fine print, most of the time it will have lots of exclusions but a few times in the year there will be almost no exclusions at all).

i was just wondering for anyone that has the Club Ulta orange beauty cards, do salon services that you have to pay for count on your card or is it only store merchandise/product that counts as points? I get my hair done there a lot but I usually buy products afterwards, so I never know if the salon services get you points or not.

i was just wondering for anyone that has the Club Ulta orange beauty cards, do salon services that you have to pay for count on your card or is it only store merchandise/product that counts as points? I get my hair done there a lot but I usually buy products afterwards, so I never know if the salon services get you points or not.
Salon services do get you points. I think it's the cost of the service x3 is the amount of points your earn.