UK ladies!

Are you sure about that?!!

Ahem, pot calling kettle ?;)

Shame you can't come on the 14th. Actually it's not as we're the same size and we'll be wanting the same shoes :P

Leescah what a shame you can't make this one. If Sara and I get our way there will be another soon for everyone to make :graucho:

Looks like the 14th then which is still good for me

So, so far there's

aeross
chins
sara999
lilgooseberry

Any more takers for the March meet up ?

We should try and get some dates in the diary for the rest of this year? So maybe we want to set some dates now so people can plan - if we do Mar 14th then maybe we should plan for a date in June/July and a date in October as well?

Yay ! Another to the list

We all try on a Croc Rolando each in Harrods. I bag the red 41 Obviously ( I couldn't get near them last time for pesky shoppers lol )

I wonder what size the blue and purple ones are !

^One of us tries the croc Rolando at a time whilst the rest create a diversion to distract the SAs from picture taking LOL They really do NOT like pics....

Sounds fab Chins!! .. I cant do one weekend in July. Bridesmaid at my bessie wedding. All these weddings! All other dates i'm cool with.

Hey A, you bought the Biba's before i bought my naughties. I blame you!!! :P
I take a 39.5/40/40.5 .. I think im a tad smaller than you! What size are your gorrrrrrrrgeous simples??? haha

Can you imagine the panic in Mount Street as the crowd of over-excited, slightly tipsy (from Selfridges martinis, obviously) crowd of TPFers surges towards the boutique? LOL