uk ladies- tax and customs

samina said:
They had loads of black kid Pigalles around 14th feb a big delivery.. What colour and size are you after if I see some ill let you know.

Bianca what colours did you wait list for?
I really want some Ron rons in suede

Ooh I like Ron rons , harper have leather ones in stock. Let me know your size and I'll mutually look out for you too! :smile: xxx

They had loads of black kid Pigalles around 14th feb a big delivery.. What colour and size are you after if I see some ill let you know.

Bianca what colours did you wait list for?
I really want some Ron rons in suede

Samina! What have you done to me!? After searching for your suede ron rons, I am now ordering some leather ones for my first pair! You converted me lol. I prefer suede too but a black pair will be great for my first pair I guess? Exciting, just need to find out where to hide them. My boyfriend will go ballistic!

Have you had any luck finding your suede ron rons?

Love xxx

blondieuk said:
Samina! What have you done to me!? After searching for your suede ron rons, I am now ordering some leather ones for my first pair! You converted me lol. I prefer suede too but a black pair will be great for my first pair I guess? Exciting, just need to find out where to hide them. My boyfriend will go ballistic!

Have you had any luck finding your suede ron rons?

Love xxx

Yay!!! Congrats Hun ! Ron Rons are fab! Did u get patent or jazz leather ? 100 or 85 heel height? I have the green suede ones in 85.. Am waiting for the Europe CL ecomm site to go live in march n hope to get some bright suede ones from there.. I love the turquoise ones have seen them in 100 but want 85 so I can wear more often. When he sees them say oh I've had them for ages!!

Oh samina thankyou! Such a sweetie! I went to bham one. I'm usually a 5 so I think a regular 38 will fit. I'm currently watching a pair on eBay, I asked girls to authenticate. There not too sure xxx

Bham Selfridges hardly ever has anything left after the day it arrives lol If your not waitlisted then oh boy It's like mission impossible!
If your actually from Bham or there abouts try Harvey Nichols!...but again waitlisting is advisable!
...I totally agree with you on shortage of classic styles I waitlisted for nude Lady Peeps for like 2-3 months! Now I want some Daffs! Can you imagine the wait time on those! *YIKES*
...btw Pigalle run half a size to a full size down from your tts (true to size)

heychar said:
Bham Selfridges hardly ever has anything left after the day it arrives lol If your not waitlisted then oh boy It's like mission impossible!
If your actually from Bham or there abouts try Harvey Nichols!...but again waitlisting is advisable!
...I totally agree with you on shortage of classic styles I waitlisted for nude Lady Peeps for like 2-3 months! Now I want some Daffs! Can you imagine the wait time on those! *YIKES*
...btw Pigalle run half a size to a full size down from your tts (true to size)

Wow thankyou darling! I have no idea! I am on wait for biancas now from selfridgrs in my size 38 (not sure if they will be ok) and about to order Ron rons from harpers. I thobk im giving up on pigalles as i probablt wont be able to walk in them! Never tried them on. I guess I'm just ordering my size and hoping for the best! I love lady peeps! I'm a Coventry lass so just a train hop from bham, are you local? X

samina said:
Yay!!! Congrats Hun ! Ron Rons are fab! Did u get patent or jazz leather ? 100 or 85 heel height? I have the green suede ones in 85.. Am waiting for the Europe CL ecomm site to go live in march n hope to get some bright suede ones from there.. I love the turquoise ones have seen them in 100 but want 85 so I can wear more often. When he sees them say oh I've had them for ages!!

How do I not know about the Europe site!? I will have to get on google. I will get the jazz , that's what they have in but after seeing pigelle I thought that they were too low. But 100s should be ok. I love turquoise, stunning for the summer! How many pairs do you have?
Loving your comments on the fella! I told him an hour ago when he declared his undying love for me. He laughed and said were never having a joint account! Sorry for long one, tried to pm you but I'm still a newbie and not allowed anything :sad: xxx

blondieuk said:
How do I not know about the Europe site!? I will have to get on google. I will get the jazz , that's what they have in but after seeing pigelle I thought that they were too low. But 100s should be ok. I love turquoise, stunning for the summer! How many pairs do you have?
Loving your comments on the fella! I told him an hour ago when he declared his undying love for me. He laughed and said were never having a joint account! Sorry for long one, tried to pm you but I'm still a newbie and not allowed anything :sad: xxx

Ahh go live! Sorry! Blonde moment xxx

blondieuk said:

I have purple laminato 85, emerald green suede 85, nude jazz 100 and magenta patent 100 colours in Ron rons.

I'd love some in purple suede and turquoise suede..

Wow thankyou darling! I have no idea! I am on wait for biancas now from selfridgrs in my size 38 (not sure if they will be ok) and about to order Ron rons from harpers. I thobk im giving up on pigalles as i probablt wont be able to walk in them! Never tried them on. I guess I'm just ordering my size and hoping for the best! I love lady peeps! I'm a Coventry lass so just a train hop from bham, are you local? X

Bianca 140 also run half a size to a full size down, not sure how the new 120 heel height Bianca's run though! Its best to ask the ladies in the CL sizing thread!

heychar said:
Bianca 140 also run half a size to a full size down, not sure how the new 120 heel height Bianca's run though! Its best to ask the ladies in the CL sizing thread!

I will, this sounds complicated! The store guy should know. Thankyou for your help x

samina said:
I have purple laminato 85, emerald green suede 85, nude jazz 100 and magenta patent 100 colours in Ron rons.

I'd love some in purple suede and turquoise suede..

Samina sweetie, do you order same size Ron rons to your uk size? Sorry to pester , you started me on these ;) x