UK Headcount - growing! Where in UK though

I'm originally from Singapore, but am now studying in Nottingham, and hoping to settle down in London if I can get a job there...

I love Balenciaga, Prada, Dior Homme, Bottega Veneta, Hermes, Yves Saint Laurent rive gauche the list goes on!

Although I live in Edinburgh, I am originally from Manhattan. Have been living in Edinburgh for past 5 years.

Gosh Siri Ann what a difference - how did you end up here in Edinburgh? I woudl trade Manhattan for Edinburgh any day - I love it sooooo much - can't get enough of it.

Yes and our Scottish numbers are low - mmmmm - wonder how that is! Surely there has to be more than 3 Scottish people with a bag addiction! or maybe we just buy them all and no one gets a chance!

Yes, Manhattan will always be my favorite city:yes:

My (now) DH lived in Edinburgh, me in Manhattan.

After 2 years of flying back and forth across the pond, we got engaged and one of us had to move to the other.
I drew the short straw:graucho:

Just kidding. It was a mutual decision. I love Edinburgh, and it's a really nice place to raise a family. It's got everything NYC has, just on a smaller scale. I go back to NYC a couple of times a year, so I get my fix!

A big hello to all who have introduced themselves on this thread. It's nice to see there are more and more UK PFrs out there...

ILoveMyBug - you'll have to pop in for a cuppa !!:yahoo:

Where will you be going in Wales ? We've got lovely countryside here and nice shopping (if you know where to go). Actually I notice you're from leeds - I sit next to someone from Carnforth (don't know if this is how it's spelt)but i believe it's in Leeds somewhere.:wondering

I'll let you know when I'm in the area for the tea! ;)
I'm hoping to go to the Cardigan Bay area and see the dolphins :smile:
Hmm I've not heard of Carnforth, I'll have to check on the map

Hi all, I'm in London, my first love is Dior but have just bought 2 Balenciagas. Also love jewellry, fast cars and tennis - I spend 2 weeks every June at Wimbledon! 2 daughters, 20 and 17, married 25 years come August '07, 2 cats.

Hi all, I'm in London, my first love is Dior but have just bought 2 Balenciagas. Also love jewellry, fast cars and tennis - I spend 2 weeks every June at Wimbledon! 2 daughters, 20 and 17, married 25 years come August '07, 2 cats.

Oooh. Two Balenciagas? Details, please. Which style and which colour?

As stated earlier in the post.

I am a Balenciaga addict.
Just acquired a Pistachio First 04 and a Black First 04 w/pewter hardware:nuts:

I am a lover of Dior shoes. Have just bought a pair of light green python courts! Yummy

I am going to my first Wimbledon this year! V excited. I went to the US Open every year, but now that l am living in Edinburgh, have been bugging my husband to take me to Wimbledon. This year, finally!

I sometimes do my supermarket shopping at the huge Asda in Pudsey! lol! It's weird that somebody in here is so close!

I live in Adel at the moment, but we're looking to move house soon. I'm originally from Morley!

Yes we're looking to move too, though I'm not sure where given how house prices are rocketing! :sad:

I grew up in Batley, very close to Morley!

Hi my name is Samantha and i come from Essex a little place called Marksgate in the Romford area,bag loves are Chloe and Balenciaga bags and louis vuitton wallets etc.There are so many people who carry fakes a round here it makes me annoyed they are as fake as their bags... so I really should laugh.