UK Chanel Club

Hi everyone!

I’m a Chanel bag virgin no more! Very happy to share my Square Mini in black lambskin with light GHW from 17B collection 2017 :smile: Thanks to Boutiqi Bags for making my unicorn bag come true! Read my story below
1f61c.png

Where does this story even begin? It starts back in December 2016 when I was shopping in Harrods, London. After seeing the hype of the Chanel minis, I went to the Chanel counter there and asked if they had any Chanel minis available. The SA took out one and it was the last Square mini in black lambskin light GHW in store. I tried it on and absolutely fell in love with it
2665.png
. Having just purchased an LV bag and it being so close to Christmas, I wasn't in the financial state to purchase, and with heavy heart had to leave it
1f61e.png
. Since then, I have been pining over this one bag. Went back to London in May and also travelled to Hong Kong just this October past, and that mini was nowhere to be found. Having travelled across the globe and not being able to find my mini I was close to giving up.

Then this week, within the comforts of my own home, I came across Boutiqi bags facebook page. I was just browsing through their facebook listing and CHOKED when I found that my mini was listed! Thinking it was too good to be true and it probably would have been sold already, I clicked on its link to their website to find it was still AVAILABLE in absolutely MINT condition
1f600.png
!! From then, I think I was possessed by Bag God cause I've never clicked a BUY button that quickly, and the next thing I know, I've paid for the bag, and can't believe the bag was mine! I've accepted the fact that I'll have to pay over retail for this bag but the pricing seemed fair for a pre-loved Chanel mini and it was the best deal I could find for the amazing condition it was in. The bag arrived today and I wanted to cry! It was packaged so beautifully and the bag still smelt new and of the Chanel Chance perfume, which reminded me of the time I bought my first Chanel cardholder from the actual boutique. The bag was exactly the condition stated and if anything, the lamb leather and gold hardware look and felt better in person than I expected for pre-loved. Looking forward to buying more pieces from you and further expanding my Chanel collection
2665.png
Thanks for letting me share
263a.png
And sorry for the long post but just cannot contain myself right now
1f929.png
Now off to ban island I go!!

Attachments

• C1.jpg
    C1.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 3,263
  • C2.jpg
    C2.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 3,301
  • C3.jpg
    C3.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 3,290
  • C4.jpg
    C4.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 3,299
Sorry, I thought Chanel price increase is worldwide unless it hasn't hit the UK yet? If that's the case that's great :biggrin: I'm a newbie to Chanel haha :confused1: All I remember was a square mini was priced 2100£ last time I checked (end 2016) and just got mine for 2200£ preloved x

They do the increases at different times in different countries and it usually depends on currency movements. I believe the last UK increase was in summer 2017? Hopefully they haven’t increased them again, I want to buy a mini soon too! I don’t know how much the square costs but the rectangular was £2330 at the end of December. Congrats on your mini :flowers:

They do the increases at different times in different countries and it usually depends on currency movements. I believe the last UK increase was in summer 2017? Hopefully they haven’t increased them again, I want to buy a mini soon too! I don’t know how much the square costs but the rectangular was £2330 at the end of December. Congrats on your mini :flowers:
Thanks love! I'm still in disbelief! I see, so maybe the square minis are still avaialble for 2100£? I was happy to take the hit with the extra £100 as it saves me a train journey to London. If I added up hotel, food and transport I'll probably spend more than 2200£, and that's only if the bag is available to buy when I get to London, if not it's just not worth the trip haha :P

Reactions: anitsirk
Hi ladies,

In terms of number of stocks, which store has more, the Chanel store at New Bond st or in Harrods? I am thinking of extra mini and Boy small. I'll be travelling to London next month and will not have a lot of time to look around. TIA!

Hi ladies,

In terms of number of stocks, which store has more, the Chanel store at New Bond st or in Harrods? I am thinking of extra mini and Boy small. I'll be travelling to London next month and will not have a lot of time to look around. TIA!
I'd say NBS. I've asked for the minis in Harrods a couple of times and they never seem to have any.

Hi ladies,

Absoloutely nbs, and if they don’t then you can try Selfridges. I would suggest going first thing in the morning, as soon as the boutiques open. They’re normally pretty busy by lunchtime
Enjoy your time in london and I hope the weather gets warmer for you
[emoji4]

I've just purchased my 1st vintage lambskin flap and wanted to know what you use to clean and condition your Lambskin bags. I have read a lot about the Cadillac products but that's not available over here. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated Thanks.

I've just purchased my 1st vintage lambskin flap and wanted to know what you use to clean and condition your Lambskin bags. I have read a lot about the Cadillac products but that's not available over here. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated Thanks.

Have you looked at Collonil? Available online too...

ETA: https://www.collonil.com/en/?___from_store=de

Then compare prices with Amazon or similar after choosing your products

Have you looked at Collonil? Available online too...

ETA: https://www.collonil.com/en/?___from_store=de

Then compare prices with Amazon or similar after choosing your products
Hi BigCherry, Thanks for your reply. I am very new to chanel lamb or lamb in general and have never conditioned anything in my life except my hair! All these products are confusing the heck out of me. What should I get for black lamb to clean and condition it? :confused1: