UK Chanel Club

I managed to get my all black medium boy bag today!! So excited. It's still all wrapped up cos we got home late. Got caught up in the Euston station mess. We were parked in the car park and the entire station was locked down. Anyways new Bond Street was great, fantastic service as usual and was lucky to get the bag as they received just the one today and apparently it sells within 15 mins of being in stock!

I managed to get my all black medium boy bag today!! So excited. It's still all wrapped up cos we got home late. Got caught up in the Euston station mess. We were parked in the car park and the entire station was locked down. Anyways new Bond Street was great, fantastic service as usual and was lucky to get the bag as they received just the one today and apparently it sells within 15 mins of being in stock!

Congratulations! It's my new fav bag at the moment
Did you get it by chance? I'm glad you got great service from Bond Street.

Congratulations! It's my new fav bag at the moment
Did you get it by chance? I'm glad you got great service from Bond Street.
Ahh, I am glad you are enjoying it. Unheard of for me but still it's unboxed. We walked in at 12pm ish asked if they had it. It was pretty quiet being a weekday afternoon. The SA that served us didn't think they did. He checked with his colleague and out it came. Had arrived on the same day. Been calling for about a week, never in stock. Got to compare it with another popular calfskin boy with black hardware. Whilst deciding there were enquiries about both bags! DH was tempted to get both but I decided we needed to be sensible. I was given lots of time and even breastfed my ten week old in a fitting room whilst deciding. The other bag sold before we left the store...

Ahh, I am glad you are enjoying it. Unheard of for me but still it's unboxed. We walked in at 12pm ish asked if they had it. It was pretty quiet being a weekday afternoon. The SA that served us didn't think they did. He checked with his colleague and out it came. Had arrived on the same day. Been calling for about a week, never in stock. Got to compare it with another popular calfskin boy with black hardware. Whilst deciding there were enquiries about both bags! DH was tempted to get both but I decided we needed to be sensible. I was given lots of time and even breastfed my ten week old in a fitting room whilst deciding. The other bag sold before we left the store...

That's was lucky to get the bag! Sorry to hear you got caught up at Euston, must be chaos especially hard with the newborn baby!
I bet you can't wait to unbox him! [emoji38]

That's was lucky to get the bag! Sorry to hear you got caught up at Euston, must be chaos especially hard with the newborn baby!
I bet you can't wait to unbox him! [emoji38]
We ended up coming home on the tube. Wasn't happy to uber with no car seat. DH then went back out to get the car. That bit was no fun but thankfully she was asleep for quite a bit of it and it wasn't raining. I am so looking forward to getting him out, it's the first boy bag I have ever been tempted by.

IMG_7460_zpsgxy16hky.png
I've seen pics and you tube videos of the Rock in Rome flap bag (similar in size to a jumbo but with a shorter strap)
I believe this was a seasonal bag from last year so is my only hope the pre-loved route?
Also, there doesn't seem to be an awful lot of info on tpf about this bag..was it not very popular?

edit to ask - is it also known by another name?

Last edited:
Hey ladies, I'm actually traveling to London in the first week of July! I'm hunting for minis! Either rectangle or square! Does anyone know if the cruise 2017 minis would still be available? I'm really loving the dark pink caviar one :sad:

Or any pink minis... should I expect that fall act 1 would have pink minis [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

Hey ladies, I'm actually traveling to London in the first week of July! I'm hunting for minis! Either rectangle or square! Does anyone know if the cruise 2017 minis would still be available? I'm really loving the dark pink caviar one :sad:

Or any pink minis... should I expect that fall act 1 would have pink minis [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

I'm afraid the cruise collection has long gone! Late last year in fact!

Mini is quite hard to get hold off here in the U.K.

Stocks change daily, Good luck hunting!

I'm afraid the cruise collection has long gone! Late last year in fact!

Mini is quite hard to get hold off here in the U.K.

Stocks change daily, Good luck hunting!

Really had my heart and eyes set on the cruise collection! Wish I was there much earlier! Do you have any recommended SA that I can get in touch with in London specifically?

Nonetheless, thank you for your information! I'm really hoping to score my dream mini this trip! Fingers crossed! [emoji134][emoji177]