UK Chanel Club

UK sale has started.
I went to the Old Bond Street store today and they had a selection of shoes on sale - quite a few different styles of ankle and high boots in a range of sizes, but no ballerina flats :sad:. A couple of pairs of sandals I think... I didn't take any photos because it was very busy and I wasn't sure if they would let me.

Hey!
I'm visiting London next weekend and thinking of buying a Chanel classic flap bag in beige Clair color with golden H.W, caviar leather and in medium size. Have any of you guys seen this bag lately? And where?:smile: and could any of you check it out for me if you live nearby?

Hi friends, thought to let you all know London selfridges has got black classic flaps in both silver and gold hardware. I got my M/L in gold hardware today and they had more inside as I saw the SA's bringing more and showing it to other clients.

I've seen the most beautiful black m/l chevron flap with (light?) ghw in Harrods earlier :amazed: Had to restrain myself from looking at it too closely just because I don't think I'd get much use out of the m/l size, but my god the chevron!!

Hello friends! Quick question. I was just wondering if anyone knew the current price for the new medium boy?? I keep seeing different prices. I thought it was about £200-300 more than the old medium but I wasn't sure!

I believe it increased around a month before I made my purchase. Of course there was none available before the increase which is why I had to pay the increased price. I absolutely love my mini and i'm so happy I bought it. Its so perfect. I do wish the chain was a little longer though but it wasn't a deal breaker for me.
Hi and congratulations on your purchase!! Was that the square or rectangular mini please?
Do you know the price for the rectangular mini?

Is there anybody here how knows which Chanel boutique has beige caviar flap bag in store, right now?:smile:
The best way to find out what they have is to call and ask. They have been generally quite helpful on the phone with me. The beige CFs are no longer stocked as standard fare and this has been the case for a few months as far as I am aware.

Hey!
I'm visiting London next weekend and thinking of buying a Chanel classic flap bag in beige Clair color with golden H.W, caviar leather and in medium size. Have any of you guys seen this bag lately? And where?:smile: and could any of you check it out for me if you live nearby?
Hi :smile: When I bought my m/l flap about 2 weeks ago, they do have some beige classic flap in caviar leather at New Bond Street store. The SA offered it to me but I went for my pink chevron flap in the end. You can call and check, they might still have it in stock.