Uh Oh...!

Yes, we need pics!! :yes:

And you are in good company: I too sold all my other bags for BBags (7 so far, and counting . . .)

The trouble is once, the others are gone and there is nothing left to sell -- you just keep buying, and buying :wacko::roflmfao:

Welcome to the addiction!! If Balenciaga were smart, they would give everyone their first Bbag for FREE!!! That is usually all it takes before you are HOOKED and start searching for your next FIX!!! ;)

I have never been so interested in getting a small collection as I have with Balenciaga. I have no idea exactly what it is.

Its like I get a day then I have to get a city, then a work.... you get the general idea...

Haha... same here. I bought my first bbag in January 07 and before then I was into Gucci... but now all I can think about is which Bbag to get next. I thought about selling my Guccis but the resell price is not very good... not worth it.

Oh boy-you've been bit by the bbug. I purchased my first Bbag in 04" and thought I was the only one who appreciated these beautiful gems...I discovered tpf just a few months ago and was stunned on how many of us share this love affair.

I can totally relate...infact I'm in the midst of liquidating my LV stash to fund this new addiction. The funny thing is...when my sis first showed me pictures of bbag collections on this forum...my first thought was: why so many bags in the same style just different colors:wondering. Little did I know....that was just bait:graucho:. Now I just can't seem to get enough:rolleyes:

Welcome to the world of Bbag addiction!!:P

I started my obsession back in 2002 and I've been obsessed for the past 5 years...buying/carrying Balenciaga almost exclusively:heart: You'll soon discover that no other bag will fulfill you after you had a tast of Bbag;)

Congrats on scoring a 05 First and wear her in good health!:yahoo::yahoo:

hahaha! i know exactly what you mean! I've become a new addict too! and it's only from the 07 leather! imagine if I found myself the 05 RT city... hmmm.... my parent's CC would be in serious trouble... :P... welcome to Bbag haven!:tup: