Uh Oh...!

Liya

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
I just purchased my first Balenciaga (a brand new 2005 Black First with goooorgeous leather!) And now I can see why so many people are addicted to this brand... My new bag is so soft, light-weight, and incredibly eye-catching without being covered in logos... Ahhh, I'm in love... :heart:

I've only had the bag for two days, and I'm already considering selling all of my other bags (Gucci, Fendi, etc) to fund more Bbags! :graucho:

I see this becoming a problem... But I suppose there are worse problems to have, right? :wlae:

Totally understandable! I was a total Chloe chic (I had some LV as well). But I'v sold all of my non-bbags and now I strictly carry bbags! They are so addictive! The only other brand I think (for now) that I would consider is Chanel.

I also have a black 05 First. They are so gorgeous, congrats!!
I like to have some variety though, so I have a city, 2 Firsts and a Hobo. But I also keep my LVs etc. No bags get used too much this way.

Congrats on your gorg o5 first :drool: Do you have any pics to show us?

They are definitely addicting! I've aquired 3 bbags over a period of about 5 months.. whew! I love them!!