Uh-oh.... problem with "Ebay" transaction

4 months?!?!? What are they doing, putting it in a dingy and waiting for the ocean currents to send it your way? Where the heck are you? Okinawa isn't that remote in Japan, is it? I am so sorry to hear that! That bites!

I don't know if this is allowed on military bases either but simple delivery confirmation is an option also.
That wouldn't actually track the package (in case they are worried about us finding all the secret bases or something) but still gives you proof.
Hopefully it will all work out in the end. She's probably just being impatient.

BalenciagaLove said:
4 months?!?!? What are they doing, putting it in a dingy and waiting for the ocean currents to send it your way? Where the heck are you? Okinawa isn't that remote in Japan, is it? I am so sorry to hear that! That bites!
That's what I said at first..I figured I could walk to America and get whatever I want and still get my mail quicker..OT I use to order a lot from the Gap for my girls but they changed their shipping and so an outfit I ordered sep 1 for my daughtes birthday didn't get here until Nov. 20...so go figure!!

BalenciagaLove said:
Ok... that unit is german based based on the information I see. Military mail will take atleast two weeks for it to be processed to get there. Tell her to standby.

If she doesn't get it in 4 weeks, then she has reason to complain. Oddly, it's a criminal investigations command from what I see. The other thing is that most of the mail resources are geared towards morale for forward deployed troops.

Frankly, I would tell her to pack sand for the time being, she's being nothing but a pain and should know better.

Impressive, BL!

I now know why a lot of ebay sellers do not send to military base or POB. I have to keep that in mind so will mention that next time I sell on ebay. Thanks.