UGH! I went to order Azur Speedy and its...

I know exactly what you are going through. I kept going back and forth about whether to get a Damier Azur Speedy 30 or 25. When I finally decided on the 30 it was out of stock! So I checked back everyday and a few days later it was back so I quickly ordered it. I ordered it on a Thursday and it arrived on Tuesday, I had standard shipping as well. Congratulations!

So i find out the canceled my order for no apparent reason. My credit card company even said it was fine and they had no problem with the charge!

And I go to try to REORDER and the Speedy 30 is OUT OF STOCK!

God I hate this.

Ugh so I'm calling Louis Vuitton but is it correct that they charge tax and higher shipping?

So i find out the canceled my order for no apparent reason. My credit card company even said it was fine and they had no problem with the charge!

And I go to try to REORDER and the Speedy 30 is OUT OF STOCK!

God I hate this.

Ugh so I'm calling Louis Vuitton but is it correct that they charge tax and higher shipping?

I would wait until Eluxury has it in stock. If you do not live in California, then you are not charged tax and the shipping is $12. I just ordered through eluxury and was VERY pleased with their service. I waited about 3-4 days and my BH was delivered. It came in the LV brown box, and was wrapped very well. I am much happier with eluxury than the LV store. The last time I dealt with the store on 5th Ave in NYC the clerk was abrupt and very rude. Good luck!

Ok SO! I had just checked the website again after posting this and it was IN STOCK! So I called them back and said WTF it's in stock I want it NOW. LOL So I placed the order and got the LAST one apparently...

So hopefully there won't be any problems with this order. This so much work for a freakin' purse.

If I ever get it at this rate. LOL I am just waitng for tomarrow when they call meand say "Your order was canceled and we don't have a reason." LOL

Crossing my fingers it goes through. I really don't see what the problem was!

But I def. will I'm so excited!

Does anyone know how long it takes for an order on eluxury to process. I keep checking the website and calling and it keeps saying "order pending" and there has been no charge to my card?

Alright well I got my answer I called back once again today and said I ordered this the 17th why is it still pending. He basically told my they totally passed up my order and he processed it then and gave me free shipping also!

How nice!

Getting better and better.

Should be here Wednesday.