*Ugg Slippers*

I'm my second pair of fluff scuff's and I love them. My husband has some similar to the Scuffette (but for men) and he thinks they are very comfy as well.

I too have a pair of the fluff scuffs and I must say that I LIVE in them. I spend every second that I am home in them and have worn them so frequently that there is a huge hole by my big toe on the right shoe. All my friends/boyfriend/family make fun of me and tell me I look like a hobo with a huge hole, but I love them! They are the perfect slippers to wear around the house and even to run quick errands in, and great for winter too!

I too have a pair of the fluff scuffs and I must say that I LIVE in them. I spend every second that I am home in them and have worn them so frequently that there is a huge hole by my big toe on the right shoe. All my friends/boyfriend/family make fun of me and tell me I look like a hobo with a huge hole, but I love them! They are the perfect slippers to wear around the house and even to run quick errands in, and great for winter too!

me too!!! Thats all I wear at home and sometimes to walk the dog and for quick errands. DD won't walk outside with me if I have them on, she gets embarrassed.:P