*Ugg Slippers*

ilove$

O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
Anyone have any? If so, which ones and how do you like them? I'm thinking of getting the Scuffette in chestnut?

ahertz

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Santa Monica
I'm my second pair of fluff scuff's and I love them. My husband has some similar to the Scuffette (but for men) and he thinks they are very comfy as well.

5981kristin

Feb 9, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I too have a pair of the fluff scuffs and I must say that I LIVE in them. I spend every second that I am home in them and have worn them so frequently that there is a huge hole by my big toe on the right shoe. All my friends/boyfriend/family make fun of me and tell me I look like a hobo with a huge hole, but I love them! They are the perfect slippers to wear around the house and even to run quick errands in, and great for winter too!

bonny_montana

Bellenbonny
May 4, 2009
I too have a pair of the fluff scuffs and I must say that I LIVE in them. I spend every second that I am home in them and have worn them so frequently that there is a huge hole by my big toe on the right shoe. All my friends/boyfriend/family make fun of me and tell me I look like a hobo with a huge hole, but I love them! They are the perfect slippers to wear around the house and even to run quick errands in, and great for winter too!
me too!!! Thats all I wear at home and sometimes to walk the dog and for quick errands. DD won't walk outside with me if I have them on, she gets embarrassed.:P