Ugg Classic Cardy

I just got mine today from nordies and they fit true to size. They're so cute! Found them on DavidZ.com and ordered the black ones too. I checked with a rep before ordering and she said they were in stock. Get yours now ladies!!!

Yay! Thanks for the info I just ordered a pair in black from DavidZ. It was strange, I've never been on their website but they already had my billing address, name and phone #! I wonder if they are affiliated with Zappos??

I just got mine today from nordies and they fit true to size. They're so cute! Found them on DavidZ.com and ordered the black ones too. I checked with a rep before ordering and she said they were in stock. Get yours now ladies!!!

I just wanted to thank you. I bought the Grey Cardys in size 9 after you posted this from DavidZ yesterday morning. They will be here on Wednesday. I have been looking everywhere.

Footwearetc has some Oatmeal, Dusty Rose and Stonewash Blue Cardys in stock right now.

Ok...so I got my oatmeal Cardy's from Nordstrom yesterday and I usually wear a 6 1/2 or 7 so I ordered a 7 (as per the rep's advise). I tried them on and they were a bit too loose. I'm sad to say that I'm gonna have to return them :sad: But I did order a size 6 from DavidZ and they should be here by Friday...hope this time it works out.

Ok...so I got my oatmeal Cardy's from Nordstrom yesterday and I usually wear a 6 1/2 or 7 so I ordered a 7 (as per the rep's advise). I tried them on and they were a bit too loose. I'm sad to say that I'm gonna have to return them :sad: But I did order a size 6 from DavidZ and they should be here by Friday...hope this time it works out.

Hmm, I hope it's okay I ordered a 9 then. I have the classic crochet in size 8. I wear a 9 , sometimes an 8.5. The 8's are snug and you can see the outline of my foot. I guess I will just have to wear thick socks if they're loose.

Hmm, I hope it's okay I ordered a 9 then. I have the classic crochet in size 8. I wear a 9 , sometimes an 8.5. The 8's are snug and you can see the outline of my foot. I guess I will just have to wear thick socks if they're loose.

They should be fine...I had to order the 7 b/c that was the only size they had. If I didn't find the 6 at DavidZ I would definitely keep the 7's...they weren't super big but I think I'd prefer them a little more snug. Hope it works out for you. Let me know when you get yours...mine should be here by Friday.

word to the wise: watch out for ebay sellers. I bought a pair of Cardys, and the seller contacted me 10 days after the auction to tell me that he wasn't getting the delivery.
Now I preordered them on a UK site, and should get them in february *crossing fingers*

ARRGGGHHH! I ordered a 7 because everyone was saying they were true to size, but I find the 7s loose. I can feel them slip as I walk. I have another pair of 7s coming in this week, too. I wasn't sure which store would ship first. By some chance of luck, I found 6s online. Hopefully they come in quickly. I guess I'll have to return the 7s or place them up for auction.

ARRGGGHHH! I ordered a 7 because everyone was saying they were true to size, but I find the 7s loose. I can feel them slip as I walk. I have another pair of 7s coming in this week, too. I wasn't sure which store would ship first. By some chance of luck, I found 6s online. Hopefully they come in quickly. I guess I'll have to return the 7s or place them up for auction.

For those of you who have found the Cardy to be loose in your true size - what part of the boot is loose? Is the shaft circumference baggy? Does the boot sag down? I want to wear these over skinny jeans. I hope they stay up. Is the band of the top part of your foot loose too?

I would of gotten the 8, but my right foot in the Classic Crochets in size 8 is like right at the edge and my toes almost stick over. My left foot fits about right. (Haha, maybe one foot is a bit bigger than the other?!) I just wanted some wiggle room.

Also, can any of you tell me if they fit like this picture (found it on eBay):
uggcardygreylc2.jpg

I love the look of these boots. I hope to get mine soon. I will post my review asap. :smile:

For those of you who have found the Cardy to be loose in your true size - what part of the boot is loose? Is the shaft circumference baggy? Does the boot sag down? I want to wear these over skinny jeans. I hope they stay up. Is the band of the top part of your foot loose too?

I would of gotten the 8, but my right foot in the Classic Crochets in size 8 is like right at the edge and my toes almost stick over. My left foot fits about right. (Haha, maybe one foot is a bit bigger than the other?!) I just wanted some wiggle room.

uggcardygreylc2.jpg

I love the look of these boots. I hope to get mine soon. I will post my review asap. :smile:

They were loose definitely on my calves and I am by no means skinny. (I had 2 kids back-to-back in the last 2 years. My youngest is 1 and I'm still trying to lose 13 more lbs!) I thought I could live with that since I'd probably be wearing them with jeans, but they were also loose in the heel. So, everytime I took a step, I could feel the boot slip. I'm hoping that the 6s will be better, but I'm very confused because I wear a 7 in the classic short crochets. Hope this helps!

uggcardygreylc2.jpg

Holy $hit!!! thats what it looks like when u put them up?!?!?! I must get it! For those that bought on DavidZ, have u gotten your shoes yet? or is it backordered? cause its not saying anything on the website.

They were loose definitely on my calves and I am by no means skinny. (I had 2 kids back-to-back in the last 2 years. My youngest is 1 and I'm still trying to lose 13 more lbs!) I thought I could live with that since I'd probably be wearing them with jeans, but they were also loose in the heel. So, everytime I took a step, I could feel the boot slip. I'm hoping that the 6s will be better, but I'm very confused because I wear a 7 in the classic short crochets. Hope this helps!

Thank you for your honest opinion! Now I'm nervous because I have chicken legs, lol. If they are by any means loose I hope there will be a size 8 to exchange them with... ugh.