Tyson's is OPEN

Catabie - Funny, it was I think the same handbag that I was allowed to see that converted me to get something soft croc, instead "plain" leather!

Cannot wait to go back and touch that soft croc again...lol...if it hasn't found a home yet :smile:...

isnt the soft crco from BV just simply amazing? I think it's even better made than croc from Hermes since it's rather stiff ( i think the one i looked at was porosous) but i simply adore BV's croc. i am still trying to resist the temptation and let's see how long it lasts ;)

have you seen this lovely thing, catabie? i don't know whether there are two styles but it seems to be a clutch.....
attachment.php

and a handbag

attachment.php

thanks for your suggestions!;)

this is gorgeous but i have a fear of python:sweatdrop:
the only python i could deal with are on my feet :rolleyes: but i appreciate your looking for a pic for me....:smile:

thanks for your suggestions!;)

this is gorgeous but i have a fear of python:sweatdrop:
the only python i could deal with are on my feet :rolleyes: but i appreciate your looking for a pic for me....:smile:

you are welcom! i know about that fear of python actually all reptilian exotics i just acquired a tiny change purse, and that is probably it for me... although i admire those who dare, because it can look so very very KWIM?

I went to the store for the first time today. I fell in love with the montaigne, since I was finally able to see one IRL, and the drawer full of venetas.

I didn't read through the thread. Are there plans for a meet?

Here is the action picture.
Sorry it is not a good photo due to the light.
2008-09-19%20bvgreen010.jpg

I am not sure that I like the color or not.

Melodysaw - I LIKE the color on you, but it would never occur to me to buy a green bag so i know what you mean. i am more of a neutrals person that way. however, after i saw your first picture, i thought this bag would look great with the little black dress, with jeans and a white shirt, and so on and so on. seeing your action shot actually makes me like it much more.

the size is perfect on you, the style is gorgeous and i think the color looks good on you too - i am more brown mustard colored so probably not the right green for me.

if the color is not singing to you then there are plenty of other lovely bags, no? can you return or exchange it still? what else would you consider?

Personally, from the picture, the bag looks amazing, love the style, handle and the hardware, and the color - I cannot imagine how it can get better. Green is to me an accessory color that loves to stand out, and accordingly, it will always be more "flashy" than just carrying a handbag in any other color. The way to get around this, I suggest to tie a "Hermes" scarf :smile:...it is overindulgence, but it gives your bag a personal character...a sense of style....and drama.

For me as a guy if I carry a bag that is missing something ( to make it more casual usually), I usually do it via a baseball cap, a key chain/trick, etc....all hooked up to the handles...it gives a little something...

Hope this make sense....

Here is the action picture.
Sorry it is not a good photo due to the light.
2008-09-19%20bvgreen010.jpg

I am not sure that I like the color or not.

Melodysaw, I missed your comment at the end of your post the first time I read your message, but now that I've noticed it I have to wade in - I don't know if you have made a decision yet or not but I'll give you my two cents' worth regardless! I went through that exact same confusion about Torrent a couple of weeks ago when BlueFly had a Montaigne in Torrent... I had decided I just HAD to have it, but then really started wondering about it, and eventually, after going back to look at the shorter version of your bag in Torrent several times at a local store, decided that the green was just not the right green for me. I can't put my finger on exactly why that was - but I went back and forth several times between LOVING it and then not being so sure... and eventually decided that if it was meant to be I wouldn't have had any doubts and therefore let the Torrent Montaigne go. Let us know what you decide!