Two more bags from Chanel S/S 06

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Didn't want to hijack wickassin's thread.

Bad pic, but I loooove these two little bags! I wonder how much they are. Has anyone seen them in person?

chanel34aq.jpg

IntlSet said:
Didn't want to hijack wickassin's thread.

Bad pic, but I loooove these two little bags! I wonder how much they are. Has anyone seen them in person?

chanel34aq.jpg

You're so cute! I wouldn't mind if you put your question in my thread! They're kinda related. I did see the purse in yellow that's to the right at my NM. I might go tonight. If I do, I'll ask for the purses price and let you know...

Aw, thanks guys! Wicked, will you tell me if it's like tiny tiny? Or about roughly the size of a small 2.55? Hope you find that Chanel bag to your liking... BUT REMEMBER YOU ARE JUST LOOKING.

IntlSet said:
Aw, thanks guys! Wicked, will you tell me if it's like tiny tiny? Or about roughly the size of a small 2.55? Hope you find that Chanel bag to your liking... BUT REMEMBER YOU ARE JUST LOOKING.

I worked out tonight instead of heading over the NM. I'm supposed to run/walk on my treadmill 6x's a week and I already skipped yesterday--so I HAD to be good.

I'll go look at the bags by Friday and will lt you know what I discover. Don't let the others discourage you on the bag if you love it. I remember looking at them and thinking it looked very whimsical. I think the bag is made of silk. I think they even had a scarf in the same or similar print on display with the bag.

The one on the right is the one I remember seeing. It was about the same height and width of an LV pochette--but it was "pouffier" from what I can remember... Will report more soon.

And yes, I'm just looking--even though I put a mandarin Soufflot on hold. But don't worry--the Chanel S/S 06 bucket bag was a quick phase :P

jc2239 said:
my only issue with them is paying $700 for a light-colored canvas bag that i know will be covered in grime/dirt/mud/hot sauce in 5 minutes.........

Oh, I thought they were silk. That's what it said on the website?

Maybe I'm mistaken.

I guess silk would get easily dirty, too.