Two more bags from Chanel S/S 06

1. Didn't want to hijack wickassin's thread.

Bad pic, but I loooove these two little bags! I wonder how much they are. Has anyone seen them in person?

[​IMG]

2. You're so cute! I wouldn't mind if you put your question in my thread! They're kinda related. I did see the purse in yellow that's to the right at my NM. I might go tonight. If I do, I'll ask for the purses price and let you know...

3. here's a better photo of the yellow bag which i think is absolutely adorable.......

[​IMG]

it costs $695

4. Aw, thanks guys! Wicked, will you tell me if it's like tiny tiny? Or about roughly the size of a small 2.55? Hope you find that Chanel bag to your liking... BUT REMEMBER YOU ARE JUST LOOKING.

5. Those are cute!

6. Those are so cute.. !! But I can't help but fear the immense price tag !

7. yes. they're hideous.

8. I've seen them too...not worth the price at all...kind of tacky imo!

9. my only issue with them is paying $700 for a light-colored canvas bag that i know will be covered in grime/dirt/mud/hot sauce in 5 minutes.........

10. Its okay looking, something my 6 year old sis would probably enjoy :lol:

11. For $695 I'd rather have a Chanel wallet. Can't you get a wallet for $695???

12. oops... can you get a wallet for $695???

13. I worked out tonight instead of heading over the NM. I'm supposed to run/walk on my treadmill 6x's a week and I already skipped yesterday--so I HAD to be good.

I'll go look at the bags by Friday and will lt you know what I discover. Don't let the others discourage you on the bag if you love it. I remember looking at them and thinking it looked very whimsical. I think the bag is made of silk. I think they even had a scarf in the same or similar print on display with the bag.

The one on the right is the one I remember seeing. It was about the same height and width of an LV pochette--but it was "pouffier" from what I can remember... Will report more soon.

And yes, I'm just looking--even though I put a mandarin Soufflot on hold. But don't worry--the Chanel S/S 06 bucket bag was a quick phase :P

14. Oh, I thought they were silk. That's what it said on the website?

Maybe I'm mistaken.

I guess silk would get easily dirty, too.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice