Two Kusama Bags or Lumineuse PM?

Two Kusamas or Lumineuse PM?!

• Get the two Kusama bags!

• Lumineuse PM!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Kusama all the way- maybe a Kusama NF- I have heard of quality issues w/ the lumi line too which makes me nervous and while pretty it is boring, safe & non description IMO- there is something sophisticated about the Kusama bags that is only revealed IRL!

Luminieuse looks pretty awesome IMO. I'd go with that, unless you're completely in love with the Kusama line. You could always splurge and get a Kusama accessory to have at least something from the collection, while also getting a Luminieuse. Best of both worlds!!

Thanks for all the feedback! So as of right now I have a white speedy, red speedy, white key fob & red key fob on their way to me. I never had a chance to see the Kusama bags in person, so I want to make sure I even like them first. I am still deciding whether I want to keep them both or get the lumi, but I have to see them first! Obviously if I don't like them that will make my decision a lot easier!

Thanks for all the feedback! So as of right now I have a white speedy, red speedy, white key fob & red key fob on their way to me. I never had a chance to see the Kusama bags in person, so I want to make sure I even like them first. I am still deciding whether I want to keep them both or get the lumi, but I have to see them first! Obviously if I don't like them that will make my decision a lot easier!

Nice selections!! Can't wait to see them and hear your decision! :smile: