TWO Kelly's are Here!!! ***PICS*** Lg Caviar & Sm Lambskin

I can't find a model number on the Large one??? the numbers on the NM tag read like this:

323 19 614
4250 29862
SKU 8231 2994

I think I may be returning this one to NM in Chicago ... would you like me to let you know?? I could ask him to hold it for you ....

Does it have four feet on the bottom of the bag?

Yes, if you would be willing to do that for me, it be greatly appreciated. You can pm me if you like.

I know the durablilty issues - cavier vs lambskin---
BUT I can never pass on lambskin. I love my Cambon Tote & Reporter!!!
Now if the small Kelly came in patent leather -- then I would really be in trouble - LOL
Go w/ the lambskin - you carry the small very well - looks great

they're both gorgeous but it seems like you have your heart set on small one...........i so believe in emotional love for a purse triumphing over practical matters..i.e., if you love lambskin the best even though caviar is more durable,,,you will always think you settled for second best if you don't buy the lambskin...........
and small looks great on you...

and, i totally admire you for buying both! lol
even if you're returning one, its an act of joy and personal power leaving any Chanel store with two purchases, right?!! yaaaaay, you! (and me, 'cause i'd do the same thing!) :P

ohhh, you got TWO kellys today! wowee!
i don't think i could decide. i do love the size of the large, but the small looks great on you... if you love lambskin, i think you have your answer!