two Foresta bags on evil ebay now!! they are so adorable!!

lol .. bans don't really work sometimes huh? I hadn't bought anything toki for almost 3 weeks and I was a lil sad about stuff so I thought I'd cheer myself up!! haha

I bought an inferno bambinone from xkaokaox on ebay :biggrin: but she doesn't know it's me .. unless she reads this thread .. hi! lol

so yay ... now I just have to wait for it to come on the mail and I'll be all happy again.

Congrats sixpixee! You beat me to it! I went out there to get it and it was already gone. :smile: We're nuts!

Come to me my sweet Foresta Zucca! There's got to be another one out there somewhere - minmal water please. : ) Everything happens for a reason - I'll get one with Sandy centered on the front! :smile: Wishful thinking!

Congrats sixpixee! You beat me to it! I went out there to get it and it was already gone. :smile: We're nuts!

Come to me my sweet Foresta Zucca! There's got to be another one out there somewhere - minmal water please. : ) Everything happens for a reason - I'll get one with Sandy centered on the front! :smile: Wishful thinking!

Thanks, SEA! I was on the fence about it myself because of the price, but I love the placement. And then when I saw your post on shoptokidoki I figured I'd better snap it up or I'd be upset with myself if you or someone else beat me to it. ;) I hope you find one soon!

Thanks, SEA! I was on the fence about it myself because of the price, but I love the placement. And then when I saw your post on shoptokidoki I figured I'd better snap it up or I'd be upset with myself if you or someone else beat me to it. ;) I hope you find one soon!
LOL! This morning I found an awesome Spiaggia Zucca with the Surfer girl/Hula Girl/snorkler front and center on the purse, and full beach scene on the back! Yay! Can't wait to see it in person. I hope it's a perfect as the person said it was, or I'll be sad. I'll still be watching for a Foresta Zucca though, credit card in hand. :rolleyes:

lol .. bans don't really work sometimes huh? I hadn't bought anything toki for almost 3 weeks and I was a lil sad about stuff so I thought I'd cheer myself up!! haha

I bought an inferno bambinone from xkaokaox on ebay :biggrin: but she doesn't know it's me .. unless she reads this thread .. hi! lol

so yay ... now I just have to wait for it to come on the mail and I'll be all happy again.

*waves*